In our brooklyn streets

Baby we were born to die

Pretty much every Lana song

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I think it's hard for celebrities, who really appreciate their fans, to ''just'' do that. I really don't think, that Lana meant to come off the way she did. 

But it’s be better than her forcing herself  to take a picture and getting frustrated leaving both her and the fan upset. 

Lord Temptation

I actually love Lana so much for this :wub:

We love a queen who is having a bad day just like all of us :kara:

FFXSoul91

Well, he's got plenty of pictures with her. He'll be fine.

7 hours ago, hellothing said:

I have an image of her, especially in her songs of love in L4L, and there was a disconnect. How many times should I explain myself? 

There was disconnect because she showed regular human behavior? Imagine how annoying it would be for someone to tell you to be happy and full of joy 24/7. Her emotions don’t care what image you have of her and they never should. 

Aphrodizy26
On 5/10/2018 at 9:53 AM, Antonoff said:

nnnn love her :toofunny:

when she came to argentina, a fan in the airport told her LANA MY MOM DIED LAST YEAR

and lana awkwardly answered: sorry

LMFAOOO GIRL IM WEAK

Puddin

I get really upset if someone tries to control my movements without being asked to do so, so I understand her. 

AshIey
14 hours ago, hellothing said:

This kinda ruined my experience of her. I understand that that fan could have been really annoying and extra; but, cussing and walking away, visibly upset is still rude. I would like to think that if someone was rude/annoying to you, you won't return the rudeness but instead treat them with firmness and kindness.

I'm listening to Lust for Life right now and there's a disconnect. I know in my logical headspace that all people have those moments where this behaviour is acceptable (drunk, stressed out, abused, etc.); but, my emotional self, the fan that looks up to her positivity and love in Lust for Life, is disappointed. Gaga wouldn't shut this down like that. 

Are you kind to people who are rude to you? :poot: Most people aren’t, and this fan should learn that he can’t treat others with disrespect and be surprised when he gets a bad reaction.

On 5/10/2018 at 10:29 AM, SolidSnake said:

On the flip side of this, the guy could also have OCD which wouldnt make this a good look.

Someone with ocd would understand that someone doesn’t want their hand being grabbed. Moreover she’s a famous person who has to be worried about a lot of crazies, having someone grab your hand while you’re doing them a favor isn’t a good look

7 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

Pretty much every Lana song

Uh you must not listen to a lot 

SlaeUrAnus

If I’d had the rare opportunity to take a selfie with Gaga, I couldn’t care less of the angle.

I’d happily display my ugly ass face to get a selfie because I want the privilege and not the ‘likes’.

In my messy era.

Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, Jed said:

Uh you must not listen to a lot 

I actually do and I love her but that is what she sounds like

Helxig
20 hours ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Well, he's got plenty of pictures with her. He'll be fine.

Well this changes things! That's why he was telling her where to hold the camera to get the perfect picture, and I bet she knew his intention.

I'd stop taking pictures with him too tbh. She was giving up her time to pose with him, knowing that he only wanted to use her image for 10 seconds of fame, and he had the audacity to get snippy and tell her to get a good angle.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived