💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Shuts Down Fan “You know what, f*ck it”

Opulence

Featured Posts

LaLuna

I hate this generation, all they care about is getting the perfect selfie and getting likes on social media. When a celebrity is kind enough to let you take a picture with them, you take the damn pic, say thank you and move on. That guy was rude and then acted all surprised when Lana wasn't having it. Seriously, show some f***** respect, people :saladga:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackstar

I would let her slap me and kick me in the balls and I won't be mad at her. Ugh, her mind

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Panchecco

I mean

you are already bothering her after a long day with a selfie, let her at least choose the angle 

MJHolland

imagine asking a celebrity to take a selfie OF YOU and then complaining about how they are taking your picture?

Khepri

Why are we assuming everyone has mental issues nowadays, you can't just grab anyones arm like that just so you can look better on a selfie :saladga:

Laceface

Can't really blame her :wtf: he comes across as one of 'those' fans even if it is a short clip

Skinny Legend

You know what.. she's so inspirational. I wanna go out and say it to lots of people faces.:poot:

Bloody hooker

I would be happy if any celebrity held my phone to take a picture with me. I could be blurry and look like an elephant, but I would be happy to simply have a picture with someone.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Queen Gloria

They might've been standing there for 5 minutes with him trying to get the perfect angle, him grabbing her arm was probably the last straw. Celebrity or not, you don't just touch someone you don't know like that. If I were a celeb I'd do my best to be nice with fans, but at a certain point I'd probably say f*ck it too if the person was trying to take control of the situation and wasting my time. 

dit

I was going to do the generic "she has the right to do that! it must be so annoying having fans take pics with u all the time" etc but honestly nah. She was rude. No need to swear like that at him and give him a stank face lol. Just give him his phone back and say no and walk away. I've had it with celebs being rude like that. I 100% agree and understand that celebs can say no to photos but no need for the extra sass.

On the other hand and a bit off topic but I'm so tired of this generation's obsession with capturing everything on camera lol. You can have memories in your head too you know? No need to document everything via photo just to share it online and get "likes". 

Sneaky Oliver
3 hours ago, Garzilazo said:

:triggered:

I hope Gaga never does anything like that. So rude. 

Gaga had her Delete it Fat moments :golfclap:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Perfume

This guy is hardly a fan. His life is just taking pictures with as many celebrities as he can. He’s had about 4-5 other photos with Lana from other years and that night alone he had already had 2 pictures taken with her and he made a big deal out of neither them turning out good. Lana was patient and nice enough to take another with him because she loves her fans a lot, but wouldn’t you also be frustrated if someone was trying to rule something that you were doing out of kindness? She didn’t have to take any photos with anyone, it had already been a long night and she was about to go into the hotel room, but no, she wanted to because she cares about her fans.

an angel held me like a child

Archived