💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Shuts Down Fan “You know what, f*ck it”

Opulence

Featured Posts

ryanripley
33 minutes ago, Mariano said:

It happens, but then again, can someone explain to me how this never happened with Gaga, but happens with other artists.. ? 

I don't recall it happening with Katy etc. either, but some other artists have a lot of these kind of videos :rip: 

gaga has the patience of a peaceful god :pray:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

apparently this guy already took a few normal pics with her, then wanted to take selfies but was never satisfied with the outcome so ofc shed get annoyed. 

Lana's literally the sweetest when it comes to taking pics/having stuff signed, she herself is usually the first to ask if you wanna take a pic

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

tomsches
4 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

Brooklyn Nights ft Lana del Rey confirmed???

She's a Brooklyn Baby so...

Benji

I feel sorry for him but like... come on, why would you insist on the angle making you look good when she’s the star with the image to maintain and she’s kindly stopped after a long ass day to take a photo with you?  You can’t have wanted that photo too badly if you’re gonna whine about the angle :emma: 

bloody g

me as a celebrity

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

LittleMonster20
12 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Context do matter though. 

You would call Gaga a mean bitch if you just saw this gif with no context of what actually happened

BUpTuyW.gif

Because there is some stupid text written over this gif and it’s not like Gaga angrily walks away from these people,it’s just that she calmly didn’t want this fan to record everyone(you can see the annoyed people in the back too).This is what happened in this gif and never ever would I call Gaga mean.

Economy
2 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

This is a very short video to judge the situation.

Lana is well known for being very nice with her fans. She could be in a bad day. Happens to everyone and you can't expect a celebrity to be there for you 24/7.

As for this particular situation, I'm very sure he was annoying before this. You see her with his phone. So I'm guessing he wanted to take a selfie with her, but saw that the angle wasn't right so asked her to hold the phone for him. Then, when she's about to take the picture, he continues to adjust the camera. Who knows for how long he has been doing this, before and after he gave her his phone. Of course she's upset.

And he still reacts like that when she walks away? I'd feel embarassed, not only he wasted his opportunity (one that lots of fans would die for) but he also looked an annoying person.

Not just that. Being a celebrity is stressful. Any of them could snap at any time

I'm an average joe with average life and sometimes stress makes me snap so... :selena:

nswain1110

I don't have much sympathy for him. I can't imagine having all these strangers constantly wanting selfies, not giving a S**t about you as a person - only instagram likes. He was lucky she stopped to take the pic and he definitely shouldn't have tried to grab the camera from her. Also, she probably wasn't in the best mood after a day at that awful MET Gala party with all the rude fakies and fake smiles and fake everything... 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Babel
31 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Because there is some stupid text written over this gif and it’s not like Gaga angrily walks away from these people,it’s just that she calmly didn’t want this fan to record everyone(you can see the annoyed people in the back too).This is what happened in this gif and never ever would I call Gaga mean.

And this is why context is important: 

44 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

apparently this guy already took a few normal pics with her, then wanted to take selfies but was never satisfied with the outcome so ofc shed get annoyed. 

Lana's literally the sweetest when it comes to taking pics/having stuff signed, she herself is usually the first to ask if you wanna take a pic

Fandoms think they are entitled to do whatever they want with artists, but truth is they arent dolls for us to play whenever we want, they are humans and they are allowed to react as humans do too. 

Dominic
2 hours ago, SolidSnake said:

If you are obsessed with angles or your outward appearance yes it would be. (Speaking as someone who has diagnosed OCD, been to therapy, and has a fiance with a masters of psychology.)

It could be possible he has issues with angles and such causing him to do compulsions like adjusting or ritualising but your appearance isn't exactly an OCD issue more Body Dysmorphia. That's the problem with OCD, it's so misunderstood and bundled with every other illness. Also speaking as someone diagnosed. 

OT: looks to me like she was just cba and having one of those days. We all get it at work :shrug:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

SolidSnake
Just now, Dominic said:

It could be possible he has issues with angles and such causing him to do compulsions like adjusting or ritualising but your appearance isn't exactly an OCD issue more Body Dysmorphia. That's the problem with OCD, it's so misunderstood and bundled with every other illness. Also speaking as someone diagnosed. 

We had this discussion already buddy lol, but yes you are correct. 

Dominic
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

We had this discussion already buddy lol, but yes you are correct. 

Ah you hadn't corrected your post so I assumed you were still unaware :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived