Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Shuts Down Fan “You know what, f*ck it”

Opulence

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Concern over appearence to an obsessive degree can be an example of both OCD and BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) largely depends on the thoughts that come with it. 

The fourth & final criteria (crietorion D) of OCD in the DSM 5 (the book used to make mental disorder digagnoses):

D. The disturbance is not better explained by the symptoms of another mental disorder (e.g., excessive worries, as in generalized anxiety disorder; preoccupation with appearance, as in body dysmorphic disorder; difficulty discarding or parting with possessions, as in hoarding disorder; difficulty discarding or parting with posessions, as in hoarding disorder; hair pulling, as in trichotillomania; skin picking, as in excoriation disorder; stereotypes, as in stereotypic movement disorder; ritualized eating behavior, as in eating disorders; preoccupation with substances or gambling, as in susbtance-related and addictive disorders; preoccupation with having an illness, as in illness anxiety disorder; sexual urges or fantasies, as in paraphilic disorders; impulses, as in disruptive, impulse-control, and conduct disorders; guilty ruminations, as in major depressive disorder; thought insertion or delusional preoccupations, as in schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders, or repetitive patterns of behavior, as in autism spectrum disorder).

If anything i'm with you on BDD but not OCD! Lol thank you for inspiring me to read my course materials in the middle of a 3 week break from classes.:)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SolidSnake
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

The fourth & final criteria (crietorion D) of OCD in the DSM 5 (the book used to make mental disorder digagnoses):

D. The disturbance is not better explained by the symptoms of another mental disorder (e.g., excessive worries, as in generalized anxiety disorder; preoccupation with appearance, as in body dysmorphic disorder; difficulty discarding or parting with possessions, as in hoarding disorder; difficulty discarding or parting with posessions, as in hoarding disorder; hair pulling, as in trichotillomania; skin picking, as in excoriation disorder; stereotypes, as in stereotypic movement disorder; ritualized eating behavior, as in eating disorders; preoccupation with substances or gambling, as in susbtance-related and addictive disorders; preoccupation with having an illness, as in illness anxiety disorder; sexual urges or fantasies, as in paraphilic disorders; impulses, as in disruptive, impulse-control, and conduct disorders; guilty ruminations, as in major depressive disorder; thought insertion or delusional preoccupations, as in schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders, or repetitive patterns of behavior, as in autism spectrum disorder).

If anything i'm with you on BDD but not OCD! Lol thank you for inspiring me to read my course materials in the middle of a 3 week break from classes.:)

Good! :), however they are very similar disorders.

QueenMortuana
4 minutes ago, Opulence said:

I don’t think ‘Good for her’ is the right thing to say here, maybe ‘I don’t blame her’ would be better. It isn’t ‘good’ the way she’s made that fan feel.. part of being a celebrity is spending time with fans who see you as their idol, its bound to be annoying sometimes but it’s just the way it is. I’d be distraught if this happened to me

That probably would have been better. And I’m not saying any celebrity should make fans whom idolize them feel a negative way, but I think it’s important for fans to realize that Lana is a human being who can only take so much. For her to come out with that quick comment, it offers both Lana and fans to take a step back and reevaluate these situations. Fans step on their idols toes all the time and it’s not okay just because they idolize them. 

River

Queen Lana :diane:

I would do the same, fans are annoying, the moment he took his phone to change the angle I wanted to scream at him, wtf, she's not a doll or something.. show some respect, she took her time, stopped all her plans, to take a photo with you, so take the f-cking photo and let her go.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Glamourpuss

Even if the guy was rude she behaved even worse. She will forget about this moment but this will stay with him forever. He'll always remember LDR as an impatient rude bitch. 

TheSlash

I know it was rude af, but I need this as a gif right now :giveup:  :air: . The way Lana leaves could be applied to so many other situations :stalkga:.

Spoiler

But I'm really sorry for this fan. He had the chance to take a photo with his idol and she didn't give a f**k :( 

Ew, David!

Mariano

It happens, but then again, can someone explain to me how this never happened with Gaga, but happens with other artists.. ? 

I don't recall it happening with Katy etc. either, but some other artists have a lot of these kind of videos :rip: 

Whispering

She was in the right. The fan was entitled and pushing it. Be grateful you are getting a picture and a some time with your idol! 

SolidSnake
9 minutes ago, Mariano said:

It happens, but then again, can someone explain to me how this never happened with Gaga, but happens with other artists.. ? 

I don't recall it happening with Katy etc. either, but some other artists have a lot of these kind of videos :rip: 

Gaga loves the attention and has more patience, Lana always seemed much more introverted. 

Tom Nook
12 minutes ago, Mariano said:

BUpTuyW.gif

not really the same but close enough :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Robo Ga
2 hours ago, JamesFox said:

I don’t blame her, takes the phone out of her hand cause he is trying to get the perfect angle. Like just let her take the ****ing selfie so she can move on, he would literally only want the photo to post on social media to get likes.

Just look at his reaction, you can tell he’d be a bitch. 

THANK YOU. He was so rude to do this... 

🤖⚡️

Babel
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

No matter what the situation was,that was really mean.

Context do matter though. 

You would call Gaga a mean bitch if you just saw this gif with no context of what actually happened

BUpTuyW.gif

Skabi
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

New lyrics confirmed:

**** it (harder)

Take my picture 

In your black Limousine 

In my Blood Red Party dress 

Boy, I say **** it (harder)

Snap me with your James Dean eyes 

In our brooklyn streets

Baby we were born to die

Brooklyn Nights ft Lana del Rey confirmed???

Archived