Ryan Murphy making a #MeToo anthology series

Bradley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

you need to watch black mirror

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SHALLOW
9 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I watched it, it is ok but it is not the same show i fell in love with. The meaningfulness in the characters, well written plots and well directed episodes, an amazing soundtrack and special guests that make sense --> this made AHS for me and it stopped and went downhill when Jessica left. Season 5 was good too. Season 6 was really ****ing bad, i can't watch it again. Season 7 kinda went uphill but it seems to me that Ryan has lost his initial spark in making AHS. 

THIS!

For me everything changed since Roanoke. I really lost interest after that. 

A Hybrid
26 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I watched it, it is ok but it is not the same show i fell in love with. The meaningfulness in the characters, well written plots and well directed episodes, an amazing soundtrack and special guests that make sense --> this made AHS for me and it stopped and went downhill when Jessica left. Season 5 was good too. Season 6 was really ****ing bad, i can't watch it again. Season 7 kinda went uphill but it seems to me that Ryan has lost his initial spark in making AHS. 

Roanoke is one of my favorites :sweat:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Fantina
37 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Roanoke is one of my favorites :sweat:

Sorry, i might have went a bit far. I don't like it because that season isn't something I signed up for when I wanted to watch AHS. It is a great slasher series but if i wanted to watch slasher series i wouldn't watch AHS but Slasher the TV series :sweat:

I fell in love with AHS for the above mentioned reasons and Season 6 just didn't do it for me :(

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Shipper

Black Mirror is an amazing show. Each episode contains a thought provoking topic about technology and human nature that sometimes just gives you chills. It's science fiction that is so close to our reality. Some episodes are too intense and some are just amazing. I started watching season 3 first and it was good! Not a binge show though. 

If Murphy's show contains the same thought provoking element, then I am all for it.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived