💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy making a #MeToo anthology series

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Another day, another TV show from Ryan Murphy. :laughga:

Murphy is putting together a new anthology series that will tackle the #MeToo movement and sexual misconduct in the industry.

In a profile with the New Yorker, Murphy revealed he's working on a show tentatively titled Consent — a bit on the nose, but that is Murphy's brand, after all.

Tied to his new deal with Netflix, the show "would follow a Black Mirror model: every episode would explore a different story, starting with an insidery account of the Weinstein Company. There would be an episode about Kevin Spacey, one about an ambiguous he-said-she-said encounter. Each episode could have a different creator."

https://www.out.com/television/2018/5/07/ryan-murphy-wants-make-metoo-anthology-series

I'm not sure if I'm here for the idea of every episode exploring on a different story, I didn't watch Black Mirror I have no idea how it's like. But being a Ryan Murphy stan I'll definitely watch it.

Nicogly

I think it is time that the arts (at the scale in which a murphy show would be exposed) tackle the issue of sexual misconduct in the industry. For one, it will generate awareness. Second, it will somehow “normalize” the discussion, thus promoting change. I love it. I trust murphy will be excpetional (and an episode anthology sounds like a right way to do this) 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

DelusionalGaga

Hmm. I wonder which show will decline in quality because of this new project. Feud, Pose, ACS or AHS? :triggered:

RAMROD

PC cringe tbh *shudders from 50 miles away*

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fantina
19 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Hmm. I wonder which show will decline in quality because of this new project. Feud, Pose, ACS or AHS? :triggered:

It can't be AHS because it has already declined :ladyhaha:

I could see Feud being cancelled after a season or 2 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

DelusionalGaga
5 minutes ago, Fantina said:

It can't be AHS because it has already declined :ladyhaha:

I could see Feud being cancelled after a season or 2 

That would be a bummer because I loved Feud so much :emma:

Luxe Ford

Murphy is so politically correct it starts looking like his referencing himself. Some sort of self-inflicted typecasting.

But still - one sequin at a time, baby!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

SHALLOW

I'm ok with this idea but Ryan needs to calm down cause he has too many shows and i feel like he's not focused on any of them.

Luxe Ford
16 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I'm ok with this idea but Ryan needs to calm down cause he has too many shows and i feel like he's not focused on any of them.

He's spreading himself so thin he's about to snap like an old rubber.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

A Hybrid
59 minutes ago, WastedYouth said:

@Fantina did u watch cult though???

They probably did — why they think AHS dropped in quality :bye:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Fantina
1 hour ago, WastedYouth said:

@Fantina did u watch cult though???

58 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

They probably did — why they think AHS dropped in quality :bye:

I watched it, it is ok but it is not the same show i fell in love with. The meaningfulness in the characters, well written plots and well directed episodes, an amazing soundtrack and special guests that make sense --> this made AHS for me and it stopped and went downhill when Jessica left. Season 5 was good too. Season 6 was really ****ing bad, i can't watch it again. Season 7 kinda went uphill but it seems to me that Ryan has lost his initial spark in making AHS. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Archived