I bet he just shat his pants :lolly:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheQueenLG
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I bet he just shat his pants :lolly:

His ego seems a bit inflated (justified or not). I doubt he would "sh*t" his pants over Gaga simply quoting the video with an emoji... Especially when Gaga is an untalented white girl. :excuseu:

Bowman

For everyone getting defensive about Donald’s comments towards Gaga :tony::

At the end of the day This is America is such powerful song and video and Gaga obviously doesn’t care about whatever drama there and is being the bigger person, she appreciates the message of the song and video which is important

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

AshIey

The fact that some of you would want Gaga to collaborate with someone that doesn’t even respect her. :smh:

Skabi

sometimes i miss her being shady but honestly i love how she is the bigger person. he basically called her untalented and sis was sitting there like "yea cool, love ur video tho"

flopheart

it's a great mv and she knows it, she's mature and doesn't care about shading love this

Bad Kids

I think the intro has the "Gagagagagaga" part that's why she posted it :derpga:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Jed
4 hours ago, ARPiT said:

You are very logical most of the times....but why are you so bitter? :laughga:

ok now i've watched the video... this is such an important artistic message. gaga has been a champion of equal rights and in the fight against gun violence and both of things are more important than ONE shady comment... 

Jed
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

The fact that some of you would want Gaga to collaborate with someone that doesn’t even respect her. :smh:

the fact that a song about the murdering of blacks and the horrors of gun violence still just makes you all think about a rude comment someone said shows just how ****ed up your priorities are.

He made such a powerful and important video and all you can think about is a little "shade."

Jessica Germ

Hunty, we're stanning God herself, we been knew :hor: Queen of Kindness :queenga:

Btw I actually like the song and video :laughga:

Levine

She's teaching us a lesson with that tweet. She's just doing that. 

Archived