💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets Childish Gambino’s New Video

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Crystalline

Good for her for taking the high road and ignoring his shade. This is a powerful video and its message is very relevant culturally.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
27 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

That’s what the Life tag is for sweaty :sis: 

I see „life“ more as an achievement. Or a special moment. Idk. This section became a mess in the last weeks/months.

I see those threads more in the „Conversation Area“.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Jed
5 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Wow, no. You’re making too many assumptions about my thoughts on this video when I didn’t even comment on it. I do really appreciate it and it’s message but that’s not the topic here, the thread is about Gaga’s tweet and I was responding to people who want them to collaborate.

So in the future don’t make blatant accusations about me or my priorities.

He put more art and effort into this video than Gaga did in her last two eras... she’d be lucky to collaborate with him

AshIey
1 hour ago, Jed said:

He put more art and effort into this video than Gaga did in her last two eras... she’d be lucky to collaborate with him

Agree to disagree then. I think I made my opinion clear as to why I wouldn’t want her to collaborate with him so..

Tom Nook
6 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

I see „life“ more as an achievement. Or a special moment. Idk. This section became a mess in the last weeks/months.

I see those threads more in the „Conversation Area“.

Conversation area is not available for non members, that’s why any tweet or Instagram post made by Gaga either mundane or actually noteworthy goes under Life since it’s her life after all 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ALGAYDO
10 hours ago, Jed said:

Why are you in a Gaga forum if she hasn’t satisfied you since 2013? Lol 

rawrimamonster

I’m going to guess there’s someone who worked behind the scenes on this video that she plans to work with/wants to work with. Kinda like when she tweeted about how much she liked Locked out of Heaven and then worked with Ronson on Joanne. She can be a brown noser but girl knows how to hustle  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Archived