Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about Love

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
4 hours ago, LavenderB said:

yass, educate them. Put them in their place :reductive:They do not own this site :dry: This is Gagadaily not JoanneCult :madge:
tenor_10.gif

Yasss sis, the resistance is getting stronger everyday... I'm trying my best to keep my education programme up and running..
We have to stay strong and ignore the haters! :firega:

I may not say anything the same as before of course due to my previous true threads.., because otherwise I won't be here so long anymore... I have to reduce my opinion a bit, because yeah... you know the tea (WP's) :trollga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
6 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I was wondering how come her quote tweet got 4 pages and then it turns out it's all replies. :air: I think you can get WPs for that :ohno: Instead use the multiquote function using the + sign so you can reply to many posts in the same post. :happy:

It looks like wanting me to have WP's is the thing now... :triggered:

I'm just replying to other people here and have a proper conversation about the topic.. if I make stupid multiquotes.. it'll be a mess and harder for the other person to quote it and reply... I have a connection with them readers and my LG6-feathered-fedora-hunties :kara:...

"I don't speak multiquote, but I can if you like... AAAAUWWWWHH" - it's messy :classy:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
Just now, spanishmonster said:

Ariana slaying

SPOTIFY: “No Tears Left To Cry” 💧

U.S. — #13 (+1): +907,106 
U.K. — #3 (=): +527,397  
Global — #5 (+1): +3,719,621

It's  13 in US, because the people in US only like 'black' music nowadays... :saladga:

blackthorns
On 5/7/2018 at 7:32 AM, DutchHooker said:

It's  13 in US, because the people in US only like 'black' music nowadays... :saladga:

wait wait wait wait what the hell is "black music" :what:

I'd be shocked but if I remember correctly you're the trump voter so... nvm 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, blackthorns said:

wait wait wait wait what the hell is "black music" :what:

I'd be shocked but if I remember correctly you're the trump voter so... nvm 

Uwhmm... what do you think about the entire rap game? The migos, hip hop, anything in the charts nowadays... it isn't wrong it's black... but people call it 'black' music and when I say it they are whiney out of a sudden, but they fought years for more 'black music', but when a white person calls it 'black music' it's racist... :saladga:

blackthorns
4 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Uwhmm... what do you think about the entire rap game? The migos, hip hop, anything in the charts nowadays... it isn't wrong it's black... but people call it 'black' music and when I say it they are whiney out of a sudden, but they fought years for more 'black music', but when a white person calls it 'black music' it's racist... :saladga:

If  you mean hip hop just say that my dude. 

My point is that you can't just say its "black music" any more than you can say pop is "white music"-its inaccurate and based in shallow stereotypes. Black people don't just make hip hop, and hip hop isn't just made by black people. 

Yes, hip hop comes from a very african american culture (as opposed to say, Nigerian or Kenyan culture), but in its current state you would be limiting the genre by just labeling it "black music". Rihanna for example is Barbadian - not african american.

Also, it just smells wrong coming from a little trumpster but thats just my opinion. 

I'm not calling you racist, I'm just saying your word choice is abysmal. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, blackthorns said:

Also, it just smells wrong coming from a little trumpster but thats just my opinion. 

I'm not calling you racist, I'm just saying your word choice is abysmal. 

I'm not a little trumpster, I don't support him as a person.. the only things I said in the past were:

- I would've voted for him, because he is better IMO than Hillary, not because of himself, just Hillary.
- I support idea's of the republican party, not all of them.

I think liberals are often delusional and oversensitive about anything...
For example, people that break the law, have broken the law... and the law == the law, whether they like it or not.

Jacob Marley

No mater your political leaning, I still sure as hell wouldn’t call it Black Music.

DutchHooker
13 minutes ago, Jacob Marley said:

No mater your political leaning, I still sure as hell wouldn’t call it Black Music.

@Jacob Marley @blackthorns

Should we leave politics out of here, cuz that's not the cup of tea of this thread..

I still love you no matter what and people shouldn't be identified with their political opinion or his gaga opinion (I am on non-common sides with both of them but still), but their personal selves... so yeah... just wanted to say that.. :kara::hug:

blackthorns
23 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I'm not a little trumpster, I don't support him as a person.. the only things I said in the past were:

- I would've voted for him, because he is better IMO than Hillary, not because of himself, just Hillary.
- I support idea's of the republican party, not all of them.

I think liberals are often delusional and oversensitive about anything...
For example, people that break the law, have broken the law... and the law == the law, whether they like it or not.

this has nothing to do with the original point (calling hip hop "black music"). You quoted a part I added for comedic relief, which I thought would be obvious due to me calling trump supporters "little trumpsters". But go off on how liberals are so much more sensitive than conservatives I guess! :trollga:

(that last line was a joke again btw, in case you couldn't tell)

Edit: in re what you just posted-

I totally agree. Bad choice of words or no we're all still family first. :kara:

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, blackthorns said:

this has nothing to do with the original point (calling hip hop "black music"). You quoted a part I added for comedic relief, which I thought would be obvious due to me calling trump supporters "little trumpsters". But go off on how liberals are so much more sensitive than conservatives I guess! :trollga:

(that last line was a joke again btw, in case you couldn't tell)

Sorry... it's hard to read expressions through plain text.. :wub:

Archived