đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

People on GGD need to play more Metal Gear Solid

SolidSnake

Featured Posts

SolidSnake

Its got the best story, characters and music of any game. Come on guys. (Some music samples included). Lets talk about it. 

August Blue

No one in here is even commenting on how good God of War is, so MGS... You got to stick to Mario Bros and the Wii if you want to be relevant here :sharon:

Anyway, you have balls to praise MGS since the franchise has been jeopardized by Konami and MGSurvive was an absolute...well...solid piece of s*** :toofunny:

SolidSnake
2 hours ago, August Blue said:

No one in here is even commenting on how good God of War is, so MGS... You got to stick to Mario Bros and the Wii if you want to be relevant here :sharon:

Anyway, you have balls to praise MGS since the franchise has been jeopardized by Konami and MGSurvive was an absolute...well...solid piece of s*** :toofunny:

MG Survive was garbage! People should broaden their gaming horizons here haha

River
2 hours ago, August Blue said:

I like Kratos!! I just don't have the PS4!! from time to time I'm doing a marathon and playing all the games on my PS3

I'm just not into "realistic" games like MGS

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived