That's why I said no. Talk about rude!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
4 minutes ago, Red said:

After I found out they're paid, it kinda lost its importance to me

was about to say this, you gotta pay to get one...

Musery

justanothergay

Yaaaas :golfclap: She should frame it as 10th anniversary The Fame promo though.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Teal Ambition
46 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

didn't the woman say gaga just has to agree to it?

Yup she just has to file the papers :laughga: It's really not that special sadly

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Chickens in Malibu

It's a disgrace that she still doesn't have her star.

Lady Gaga invented Fame. Who says Fame, says Gaga. There is nobody that reached Global Fame as fast as she did.

Her rise to Fame in such a spiked way was really a phenomenon back in the day. And it wasn't just Fame in the U.S like many new artists in the U.S, it was International Fame, within a year, she was selling out big avenues everywhere.

SamJ
7 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Lady Gaga invented Fame. Who says Fame, says Gaga. There is nobody that reached Global Fame as fast as she did.

Her rise to Fame in such a spiked way was really a phenomenon back in the day. And it wasn't just Fame in the U.S like many new artists in the U.S, it was International Fame, within a year, she was selling out big avenues everywhere.

Yes it was phenomenal how polarizing she was so soon into her career! I've never known anything like it. She excited everyone. I dont know about anywhere else but here the public was just obsessed with her in 2009 2010 and 2011 she was everywhere always on the news, in the magazines, always on the radio. Everyone from kids to Grandparents were talking about her in daily life. She made it a time where pop culture was so important and sadly pop culture has sort of died in a way now as the public dont obsess over stars any longer tbh. I think there has been a cultural shift where the public play it cooler now and dont invest in a particular star as much as they used to because of a fear of floppage and then those fans would be deemed uncool because of the floppage. The public now are like yeah i like that song, drake is decent. Whereas in 2010 the public were like "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my god" (to quote the song lol ) I love Lady Gaga i want to be Lady Gaga i want to meet Lady Gaga lets all go Gaga. People just dont go for it as much anymore we need more bravery again in the gp.

moonsago

She’s building ( paying ) up buzz for lg6, ya’ll it’s happening!! :lolly:

GreekGod
11 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Yes it was phenomenal how polarizing she was so soon into her career! I've never known anything like it. She excited everyone. I dont know about anywhere else but here the public was just obsessed with her in 2009 2010 and 2011 she was everywhere always on the news, in the magazines, always on the radio. Everyone from kids to Grandparents were talking about her in daily life. She made it a time where pop culture was so important and sadly pop culture has sort of died in a way now as the public dont obsess over stars any longer tbh. I think there has been a cultural shift where the public play it cooler now and dont invest in a particular star as much as they used to because of a fear of floppage and then those fans would be deemed uncool because of the floppage. The public now are like yeah i like that song, drake is decent. Whereas in 2010 the public were like "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my god" (to quote the song lol ) I love Lady Gaga i want to be Lady Gaga i want to meet Lady Gaga lets all go Gaga. People just dont go for it as much anymore we need more bravery again in the gp.

“I’ve been a super fan. I feel like it’s been lost a little bit”

she managed to change the status quo back in those days. Will she manage to / want to change that again? That is the question.

Gaga had that worldwide crazy fanbase at the start of her career, similar to super dedicated MJ, Madonna or Metallica level fanatism. It just died out quickly, just like her rise to fame. Now she’s kind of Rihanna, Shakira level and I feel like she’s quite happy with that and focusing on her own personal life as well, which is understandable. 

Smother Em Eh

Awesome! She deserves it and I’m really surprised she doesn’t have one already after being a HUGE pop icon. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Infinity Wave

How much do you pay for one?

I wanna get mine :sis:

Colourful

JGD
2 hours ago, Red said:

After I found out they're paid, it kinda lost its importance to me

Well, you still have to be an accomplished figure in order to get your application considered.  Even then, a committee has to approve your campaign for one.

PEZ
4 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

How much do you pay for one?

"....the cost of installing a star on the Walk of Fame upon approval is $40,000 and the sponsor of the nominee accepts the responsibility for arranging for payment to the Hollywood Historic Trust ... The funds are used to pay for the creation/installation of the star and ceremony, as well as maintenance of the Walk of Fame." (from their website)

⚡🐲

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, PEZ said:

"....the cost of installing a star on the Walk of Fame upon approval is $40,000 and the sponsor of the nominee accepts the responsibility for arranging for payment to the Hollywood Historic Trust ... The funds are used to pay for the creation/installation of the star and ceremony, as well as maintenance of the Walk of Fame." (from their website)

to gaga that's like $5 :air: 

maybe she's waiting for the right time

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived