Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga likes tweet shading adidas and Kanye west

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Americano
Just now, Devyn said:

I wonder if she’ll like a tweet about collabing with r.kelly, rick Ross and terry Richardson on Dwuw :lolga:

yawn 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
6 minutes ago, JGD said:

Adidas just wants to keep working with Kanye because Yeezys are one of their biggest collaborations/sellers :madge: 

Why does no one talk about the fact that Yeezy sales were hella down before his whole MAGA mess and afterwards sales went up due to his new republican consumers. Regardless of his views, hes still doing all this partly to boost lagging sales. Its like no ones bothering to fact check his claims about his billion dollar company like Yeezy is successful and coveted due to its inavailability but hes exaggerating quite a bit as well.

sipthistea
2 minutes ago, Devyn said:

I wonder if she’ll like a tweet about collabing with r.kelly, rick Ross and terry Richardson on Dwuw :lolga:

Off topic 

Borislshere
Just now, sipthistea said:

Off topic 

Not really since they’re both issues that are being brought up today yet she only chooses to acknowledge this. But whatever.

bloody g

Gaga x Nike sjshsjskks yeet

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Gaga x Nike sjshsjskks yeet

Gimme those Gaga Air Max that I love

misunderstood

cool? :toofunny:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

sipthistea
Just now, Devyn said:

Not really since they’re both issues that are being brought up today yet she only chooses to acknowledge this. But whatever.

But what do you want her to do? Make a public statement and apologize for a collab made in 2012-2013? She genuinely believed in his innocence back then. But she's had no links with either of those guys in the last years. 

I don't know why you guys want to still blame her and keep crucifying her actions. It's like pointing out every mistake you have made throughout your whole life. 

LGMonster95
Just now, sipthistea said:

But what do you want her to do? Make a public statement and apologize for a collab made in 2012-2013? She genuinely believed in his innocence back then. But she's had no links with either of those guys in the last years. 

I don't know why you guys want to still blame her and keep crucifying her actions. It's like pointing out every mistake you have made throughout your whole life. 

+ she's the type that wants to let the negative things in the past

bloody g
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Ikr? If that's the biggest scandal Gaga will offer during her career how is that not forgivable??

I mean even MJ was accused of ped*philia and he is still remembered as the king of pop...

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Twitter
21 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

so I guess the Kanye and Gaga collab is off :lolga:

Guess it goes in the same area as the Fame Kills tour. :cryga:

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

And what does she want adidas to do? Cut ties with Kanye cause of differing political views? Why is it so bad to want an apology from her? 

Spoiler

Btw she continued her work with terry in 2015. This was way after allegations about him were made.

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, Devyn said:

This is what-about-ism. It does no good for either issue. She shouldn't have worked with R. Kelly, but that doesn't have anything to do with Kanye's insane ramblings.

Purr more, hiss less.

Borislshere
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

This is what-about-ism. It does no good for either issue. She shouldn't have worked with R. Kelly, but that doesn't have anything to do with Kanye's insane ramblings.

No. It’s literally my opinion. She shouldn’t expect adidas to make any statement about Kanye when she herself is remaining silent on something that many people are asking her to speak about.

Archived