Featured Posts

Earthling
1 hour ago, Graffiti Heart said:

@Earthling so you a fan huh :poot: 

imagine this Lady Gaga style :giveup:

Omg I'm getting my liiiiiiife right now :giveup:

Brian-jordan-alvarez-gif.gif

Gaga would slay this sound

Do you have like a playlist of anymore recent vocaloid bops? Your taste is flawless! :gaysia:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI
6 minutes ago, Earthling said:

Omg I'm getting my liiiiiiife right now :giveup:

Brian-jordan-alvarez-gif.gif

Gaga would slay this sound

Do you have like a playlist of anymore recent vocaloid bops? Your taste is flawless! :gaysia:

:sweat: I wish I did. That producer has never put his music out in streaming platforms :giveup: and I haven't heard recent music since early 2016 tbh. 

The night sky tells all

Earthling
4 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

:sweat: I wish I did. That producer has never put his music out in streaming platforms :giveup: and I haven't heard recent music since early 2016 tbh. 

Saaaaame, I got so out of the loop when I went to college :saladga:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

jsn
On 5/3/2018 at 3:14 AM, EvilRegal said:

What's a Hatsune Miku? Is it/she some kind of an artist? I'm real. :selena:

I'm late kinda but w/e

Hatsune Miku is the most popular of the Vocaloid products; Vocaloid is a program that allows the user to input notes and lyrics and have one of the many voicebanks sing their composition.  If a person writes lyrics and can put together a song, they can use this product for the vocals.  The voicebanks are created by a singer or voice actor recording a looong list of phonetic sounds/syllables at multiple different pitches.

Miku in particular is now 10 years old, and she's still as incredibly popular as she was years ago.  Her and her company's other characters have live concerts in huuuge venues in Japan every year, as well as in smaller venues all over the world now.  All the music at the concerts is performed live by a band, but the character's images are projected onto a transparent screen to make it look like they're really on stage to the audience. (the same concept was used when she opened for Gaga)

One of the most charming aspects of vocaloid culture imo is that a ton of the content is fanmade.  Most of the songs in the video games and live concerts are songs that fans made that became popular, and a lot of the costumes are designed by fans as well.

Battle 4 Ur Life

THIS IS GONNA BE MY FAVORITE GAGA ALBUM OMG!

YAS

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived