Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Win a dinner with BTWF President Cynthia Germanotta!

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation + The National Council for Behavioral Health Launch Contest to Promote Mental Health First Aid

Prize Includes Pair of Tickets to Hit Broadway Show Dear Evan HansenVIP Backstage Meet and Greet with Cast + Dinner with BTWF President Cynthia Germanotta, President of Born This Way Foundation which she co-founded with her daughter Lady Gaga. Flight and accommodation costs for the winner and their guest will also be covered. 

#BeKindBeTheDifference calls on members of the public to pledge to get trained in Mental Health First Aid. Those who take the pledge – and register for an upcoming training – will be entered to win. 

To be eligible to win, participants must take the pledge by midnight PST on May 31, 2018 and, if selected, submit proof that they have registered for an upcoming Mental Health First Aid Course.

https://secure.bornthisway.foundation/page/5124/subscribe/1

https://www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org/2018/04/lady-gagas-born-this-way-foundation-the-national-council-for-behavioral-health-launch-contest-to-promote-mental-health-first-aid/

Ryusei
Just now, McMonster08 said:

Okay but will she spill tea on LG6?:oprah:

participate and find out :stalkga:

Musery

justanothergay

I wonder if the dinner is at Joanne Trattoria :hor:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Pop Music

Me: Okay Cynthia were the f**k is act 2

Cynthia: Maybe we should talk about the BTW foundation and all the good we've done for LGBTQ+ youth

Me: Umm okay i'll change the topic how about we talk about the DWUW MV??

Cynthia: giphy.gif 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Mus
1 minute ago, justanothergay said:

I wonder if the dinner is at Joanne Trattoria :hor:

I wonder if it will feature Adele :oprah:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

LeJudas

Is she related to new artist Stefani Germanotta

The girl who released Brooklyn Nights??

KleinGa

Poor Cynthia. If a fan wins this watch the whole conversation be about Gaga :ladyhaha:

I searched for a training session and there's one happening like 15 minutes away from me. shook. Its on May 18th though, I have finals :interestinga: I would've loved to take part in this though (not for the competition) 

Smother Em Eh

Me to Cynthia: How are you how is Gaga oh and how are Asia and Koji oh and Christian?

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

AshIey

I hope someone genuinely interested in the foundation wins and she’s not stuck with someone who only wants to talk Gaga.

RAMROD

I hope someone decent will win this. It wouldn't be appropriate for having someone eating dinner with you and all they ask is about Gaga's future project that Cynthia may or may not know. Even though she knows it, it is assumed it will be a no tell thingie since it can violate Gaga's contract with her label and things like that.

Also, hope it will raise a lot!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Catnikko
38 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I hope someone genuinely interested in the foundation wins and she’s not stuck with someone who only wants to talk Gaga.

I'd hope if a Gaga fan one they wouldn't be so obnoxious to even try and steer the conversation that way :oprah:

Actual patient

Archived