💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga recording in her Frank Zappa's house studio

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

She bought the house in 2016:

In addition to new single “Perfect Illusion,” pop diva Lady Gaga is reportedly debuting a new real estate property in her portfolio. The singer/performance artist is said to have bought Frank Zappa’s estate in the Hollywood Hills for $5.25 million.

The Zappa Estate seems like the perfect fit for Lady Gaga (whose real name is Stefanie Germanotta). The 7,000-square-foot quasi-Tudor-style house has seven bedrooms and six bathrooms, and features the so-called “Utility Muffin Research Kitchen,” the recording studio that Zappa built at the property and where he recorded several songs.

https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/40753-lady-gaga-snaps-up-music-legend-frank-zappa-s-estate

dfc41bda56.jpeg

Queen of expensive houses with recording studios! :tony:

#2018RadioIsOurs

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

omg she bought the house 2 years ago and only now she's entering?

Like omg probably it was so stinky and dusty and the eggs that Taylor bought to her in the morning are rotten ewww

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

OBEY

I dont know if its you but someone posted that in a few days on the charts thread, we love little detectives !

River
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Queen of money :selena:

Pay my college tuition, mother :selena:

Technically speaking, it's your money :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DelusionalGaga

Nnn I have 7 siblings and we had to share a bathroom when we were younger. Gaga has only Christian and her dogs and they have six bathrooms. :emma:

What does one even do with so much space? :selena:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Nnn I have 7 siblings and we had to share a bathroom when we were younger. Gaga has only Christian and her dogs and they have six bathrooms. :emma:

technically it'll be her, christian and all the producers she's working with but yeah, idk how i would cope with 6 bathrooms :saladga:

one for poopies, one for pee pees, one for showering, one for bathing, one for brushing my teeth and one for... farting? :poot:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

gagarox
7 minutes ago, River said:

Technically speaking, it's your money :selena:

do u say the same for the money that u give away after buying food 😂

DelusionalGaga
Just now, ryanripley said:

technically it'll be her, christian and all the producers she's working with but yeah, idk how i would cope with 6 bathrooms :saladga:

one for poopies, one for pee pees, one for showering, one for bathing, one for brushing my teeth and one for... farting? :poot:

That's a great point actually. She can host writing camps and let Mark, Bloodpop etc. stay over. :firega:

I wouldn't wanna be the person who has to clean it all tho :selena:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
12 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Storing all ARTPOP Act II copies:selena:

tenor.gif

Raccoon

It's great when she's recording/creating in her own studios :pray:

I think the creativity must envolve much better at your own place/with no pressure.

I believe it's one of the several reasons Joanne is so awesome :queenga:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Archived