1. 1. Song of the summer 2018?

• Calvin Harris feat Dua Lipa-One Kiss
    • Camila Cabello-She loves control
    • Cardi B, J Balvin, Bad Bunny-I like it
    • Ariana Grande-No tears left to cry
    • Other

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I’d like to say Ariana cause I want that song to smash, but Cardi already has a big hit out of I Like It without pushing it at all. If she plays her cards right, it could easily be this years Despacito. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

IAmNotHere1997

Is "She Loves Control" going to be a single for real? I mean, I saw that on Twitter and I even heard the song a couple of time on some local radio station... But she and her team are still trying to make Never Be The Same happen.

Secret
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Is "She Loves Control" going to be a single for real? I mean, I saw that on Twitter and I even heard the song a couple of time on some local radio station... But she and her team are still trying to make Never Be The Same happen.

It needs to! Such a bop

CakeLikeLG

Lady Gaga ft. Bloodpop - 2018 Radio Is Ours (Calvin Harris remix)

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

10 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I’d like to say Ariana cause I want that song to smash, but Cardi already has a big hit out of I Like It without pushing it at all. If she plays her cards right, it could easily be this years Despacito. 

lol a cardi b song compared to despacito? delusionaaaal the success of despacito is because it appealed to every ages and generation and because of its crossover power. No cardi B song, even this one, can achieve 1/5 out of despacito success. its rap and its trashy, even though still a bop.

TEANUS

BloodPop & Lady Gaga - Hounds

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Andreu

She loves control

Oh wait, it's true that her team is still trying to push NBTS five months after :icega:

Archived