💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Opinion: LG6 ain't coming soon

dit

Featured Posts

The good sis @Miracle made a good point when he said:

"but she doesn't post about it constantly unless she's starting to figure out a concrete project.

ARTPOP: starts constantly posting about it in summer 2012. First single in summer 2013

Original LG5: starts constantly posting about it on January 2015. Project changes.

Joanne: starts constantly posting about it on February 2016. Released on October 2016.

ASIB soundtrack starts constantly posting about it on early 2017. To be released on Fall 2017, probably days before the movie

LG6: studio pics start fall 2017.

I think we should expect it in 2019. Probably winter / early spring."

I think he made some good points. What do you think? Do you agree? I do.

Please do not throw your stones. This is only an opinion thread meant for polite discussion! Thanks :heart: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

idk i don't think she has a set method in hype anymore, the ARTPOP hype was so different i wouldn't even include it in this considering she now spills the most minimal information after learning the dangers of over sharing

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chris Evans

it's possible we're getting a song from someone else's album but I agree LG6 isn't coming til 2019

I keep forgetting we're getting songs from ASIB though so I can wait for LG6 lol

River

LGSixxx Dreams is coming very soon, ASIB + LG6 is guaranteeing a long era that will lead into her Vegas residency..

Gaga is about to smash you from every corner, they want to show the Gaga and the Lady sides this time, to show how versatile and genius she is.

Trust me, I'm insider, I'm owning Netflix and Universal :whitney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

misunderstood

To this day I'm still shocked fans actually thought we were getting an album in 2018...that isn't the ASIB soundtrack :air:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Green Detox

Katy and Britney did 4 Year album gaps. (PRISM 2013 - WITNESS 2017)

(In The Zone 2003 - Blackout 2007)

I can see gaga doing the same thing. So it's also possible LG6 could be out 2020. 4 Years after Joanne:lana:

teawhore
2 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

(PRISM 2013 - WITNESS 2017)

ahhh dont remind me :cryga: 

♡ nyc ♡

Eddie A Michael
9 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

I can see gaga doing the same thing. So it's also possible LG6 could be out 2020. 4 Years after Joanne:lana:

That’s not a fair comparison.. Prism was a highly successful album spanning multiple no 1 songs so the life is longer. Joanne the album had a short life span.

Britney had a meltdown in between that time frame and had babies too. 

TropicOfCANCER

Agree. I feel like her being the studio is her pretty much just starting the next project! ☃️

Crystalline

If I had to lay down a solid guess, I would think her future projects will turn out something like:

- May / Spring 2018 - Bloodpop collab

- Fall 2018 - ASIB + soundtrack

- LG6 lead single at the 2019 Grammys and the album in March or April... or lead single at the 2019 BBMAs and the album in June... or August if they want to prolong the wait.

I’d love new music sooner though, but I’ll keep my expectations low just so I can hopefully be surprised.

Economy

Tbh she can take a little more time and also take time to rest and relax too she deserves it especially with her health challenges

A Star Is Born will guarantee that she doesn't loose spotlight completely is she doesn't release any new music for a while

All I want is for her to actually put some effort Into promoting her work tho. PI was a mess mostly just getting radio interviews like wth :rip:

Chamaquito

Idk whether the album is coming this year or not. However, I think her and her team will lose a big opportunity if they don’t drop LG6 or an EP (the latter being the best idea) weeks before or after ASIB. Gaga will be everywhere so why not take advantage of that? Also, she needs new material for Vegas. She can’t perform the same thing again and again.

I’m actually nice.

geopang

I don’t expect anything until later this year or early next year. Recording takes several months to a year to do and to conceptualize and plan everything.

Born To Slay
57 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

Britney's gap wasn't just because tho. She had some problems. She also had just finished doing 4 of the most promoted ears in music back to back. 

Archived