šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where are the ASIB leaks?!

pachinko

Featured Posts

pachinko

Take my nudesĀ :staymad:Ā just give me the leaks!Ā :giveup:

Seriously...im surprised a screening leak has not been posted. #Amateurs # Fakenews

Ranting/venting thread...Ā 

Ā 

Clarification: Looking for trailer leaks, not movie leaks.Ā :trollga:

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Seriously...im surprised a screening leak has not been posted. #Amateurs # Fakenews

Well the biggest issue with leaks for stuff like this is that at any pre-screening event they take away your phones, and the Warner Bros panel always has information that is under wraps so they also take phones away. So I don't think there's gonna be any leaks

pachinko
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

Well the biggest issue with leaks for stuff like this is that at any pre-screening event they take away your phones, and the Warner Bros panel always has information that is under wraps so they also take phones away. So I don't think there's gonna be any leaks

Really? Why would you ever give your phone away? Do they assign lockers and then security check you before you go to screening? Sounds funny.Ā :giggle::tony:

Edonis
4 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Like, 15 seconds of the scene with Heal Me leaked. I also think some of the festival footage leaked as well, along with a very short scene of Gaga and Bradley singing to each other in a parking lot I think.

But if you're looking for the full movie, you might as well wait until the official release lol. It's just not happening.

joannesrats
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Really? Why would you ever give your phone away? Do they assign lockers and then security check you before you go to screening? Sounds funny.Ā :giggle::tony:

It's probably like the locked phone bags that are used for music video sets and stuff to make sure things don't leak. Same things used at listening parties, films with a lot of extras, etc.Ā yondr-cip-0010_wide-a0b5fcf67bc523322ab3

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

It's lit isn't it? :tony:Ā 

yeah not gonna lie that remix kinda goes hardĀ :cryga:

PsychicGuru

Noooooo I don't want this to leak! I want to be sitting on my comfortable AMC couch seat, eat my M&M's, and then have a cardiac arrest when I see the ASIB trailer.Ā 

:triggered:Ā DONT TAKE THAT MOMENT FROM ME LEAKY HUNTIESĀ :triggered:

I will chase you down with my bag of M&M's.

Gaga's #1 fan

RAMROD

Shame on you for wanting this to happen, OP. :triggered:

especially if you are one of those people who will beĀ complainingĀ when the movie is not selling well in the end and called her over or whatever and that she should stick with pop music or nonsense like thatĀ :interestinga:

@pachinko

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

AshIey

Why would you want anything to leak lol. I hope everything goes smoothly not just for Gaga but Bradley too since itā€™s his directorial debut.

pachinko
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Shame on you for wanting this to happen, OP. :triggered:

especially if you are one of those people who will beĀ complainingĀ when the movie is not selling well in the end and called her over or whatever and that she should stick with pop music or nonsense like thatĀ :interestinga:

@pachinko

I an looking for trailer leaks, not entire movie leaks.Ā :kara:

Archived