Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madonna vs. Gaga: More unique voice?

Smother Em Eh

More distinctive and “unique” voice?   

70 members have voted

1. 1. Whose voice is more recognizable and unique?

• Madonna
    • Mother Monster

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Both of these icons are unnecessary compared too. They are both iconic and revolutionary Artists and are very talented. But if we did compare them let’s not talk about “shock factor” or whether not one of their songs sounds similar to the others older hits. Let’s talk about Voice. 

So whose voice is more distinctive and unique? Madonna’s or Gaga’s? They both do but whose shines more? 

Discuss

:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

munty hunty

You asked this on GagaDaily. Go ask on MadonnaNation and see what kind of response you get :ladyhaha:

free my mind

Smother Em Eh
3 minutes ago, munty hunty said:

You asked this on GagaDaily. Go ask on MadonnaNation and see what kind of response you get :ladyhaha:

Yeah but hey 2 people already voted for Madge so....:trollga:

And I just want to know whatcha all think ya know? But hey I should! :staymad:

Ryusei

I honestly couldn't impersonate madonna if someone asked me to... 

Musery

FentyGa

Gaga's is better, but Madonna's is more unique. Gaga's pre-fame era voice was unique, but now she just has an incredible singing voice, but not a unique one.

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I honestly couldn't impersonate madonna if someone asked me to... 

Your post has made me think actually, I think that's what it comes down to for me as well :laughga: Like if another celebrity was on one of those shows and playing those singing games where they get a song and have to sing it in the style of another artist, how would they do Madonna? :duck:

My vote's for Gaga here. This isn't anything against Madonna's voice or anything, she's great and I love her music and stuff, it just comes down to being able to the recognise the voice quicker when you hear it :shrug:

PerfectIllusion

Both of them have a very unique voice but a lot of singers sounded like madonna in the 80's and i can't find one singer that sounds like Gaga... so Gaga

Smother Em Eh
9 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Gaga's is better, but Madonna's is more unique. Gaga's pre-fame era voice was unique, but now she just has an incredible singing voice, but not a unique one.

Uhhh I beg to differ. Gagas was quite distinctive and unique from TF-BTW and to some parts on ARTPOP (like Dope for example, that was the first time we ever heard her “Dope” voice and it’s quite recognizable and unique) 

And Gaga’s multiple tones also says otherwise. 

ryanripley

well we've been fooled a few times into thinking fake leaks are real gaga vocals :trollga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Madonna's is more unique, but that doesnt mean its better from any technical standpoint. It sounds like a squeaky toy

Archived