Featured Posts

Pop Music

easy breezy beautiful pansexual girl. 

Much love to her :hug: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Quasi
15 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

No shade but what’s the difference :lana:

Bisexual means you're sexually attracted to both the male and female sex exclusively. Pansexual means you are attracted to all sexes and genders across the spectrum, not necessarily only male and female.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

StarstruckIllusion

I love. I love her. I love this. Queen of Pansexuality tbh. Y'all her album comes out Friday it's too good

YaaaasGaga
38 minutes ago, Epione said:

Former bisexual is shaking. :excited2:

Jessie J is here to fight

giphy.gif

BlingNotTheMusic
28 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Bisexual means you're sexually attracted to both the male and female sex exclusively. Pansexual means you are attracted to all sexes and genders across the spectrum, not necessarily only male and female.

:huh:

Luxe Ford

Why can't celebrities come out as something more exotic like autochorissexual, fictosexual or anegosexual?

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

SKANK

Isn't it funny that heterosexual artists frequently pretend to be queer in order to seem interesting, while gay artists frequently pretend their sexuality is more fluid then it is to avoid the stigma of being a "gay artist." I think it's safe to say Janelle falls into the latter category.

Ironically I think her art spoke more powerfully to the queer experience when she was closeted then it does now. But, that might change with time.

Chromatislaps
16 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

:huh:

including trans people, non-binary people, etc, etc :gaycat:

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Possibly Maybe said:

No shade but what’s the difference :lana:

I identify as both, to me they are interchangable. But for a lot of people "bisexuality" is heavily associated with archetypical gender roles and a cis-normative dichotomy, which excludes trans- and non-binary people. It pretty much came up from times where trans people were generally not seen as "real men" or "real women", and it was like an early attempt to express "I love hearts, not parts."

However, in more recent times pansexuality has come a bit under fire, with some arguing now that trans people are more "accepted" in society, the term might be redundant.

whore
5 hours ago, Quasi said:

As a bisexual myself, I find it insulting to say I couldn’t have an attraction to a transgender or genderfluid person, it’s as if I’m discrediting their gender exists by claiming I’m “exclusively” attracted to males and females. 

Quasi
16 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

As a bisexual myself, I find it insulting to say I couldn’t have an attraction to a transgender or genderfluid person, it’s as if I’m discrediting their gender exists by claiming I’m “exclusively” attracted to males and females. 

That's just the textbook definition. You're free to be your own person if you don't want that label to define you. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived