💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

More Excited For LG5 or LG6?

DiscoHeaven23

LG5 or LG6  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Did you feel more excited leading up to LG5 or do you feel more excitement leading up to LG6?

• More for LG5, less for LG6
    • More For LG6, less for LG5
    • The same

Featured Posts

munty hunty

I didn’t stan until like a day after Joanne’s release so I have to say I’m more excited for LG6

free my mind

ryanripley

LG6 cus she got all the Joanne stuff out her system and she's hopefully feeling herself again :firega: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DiscoHeaven23

For me I think I was more excited for LG5.

the wait was much longer (like it seems like we'll get LG6 quarter 4 this year, quarter 1 next year at the latest). Which will be about a year shorter wait. 

And with LG5 I wanted her big commercial comeback. Big hits and all. 

But after Joanne, I came to terms with the fact that Gaga will continue to do well at selling albums (she had the 3rd best selling female album of the 2017 Billboard year), but she may not have hits. And im good with that. She's solidified herself as a talented legend during the Joanne era. And while i may not be as excited for LG6, I can't wait to hear new music. 

Luxe Ford

I was super excited about LG5. Then someone dumped a dead aunt on my head.

Since then I have slowly worked up excitement for just about anything Lady Gaga related that isn't dog food.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

PMKKARDASHiAN

I was HYPED for LG5 (Before the Leaks) and I was hyped after PI dropped because I thought it was one of her best, then on that dark day when the leaks happened, my hype was GONE.

This is probably the first time in the 10 years that I've followed gagas career that I am not hyped at all. I mean, I'm anticipatory, but that's it. Maybe it'll change once she starts announcing dates and dropping singles, but right now, I kinda think I learned a lesson from Joanne and I'm just kinda "meh" about it all. 

Its a weird feeling tbh 

DiscoHeaven23
5 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

I was super excited about LG5. Then someone dumped a dead aunt on my head.

Since then I have slowly worked up excitement for just about anything Lady Gaga related that isn't dog food.

i am laughing way too hard at this 

but i know its cuz deep down, i relate

blackpink

I started stanning in 2016 so I was there for the pre-era LG5 rumours. I was really hyped and was underwhelmed initially with PI, especially given all of the hype we generated. I love it now though, and I really appreciate the Joanne album as a whole although a few songs still haven't grown on me as much as the rest. 

But honestly, I'm really excited and ready for LG6. 

Tom Nook

I feel about the same for both :sweat: I don’t know what to expect for either projects since there was huge gaps in between and usually I can figure out the influences in the next record via what she wears but thats not the case lately :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LUO YI

I was excited for Joanne and not for LG5 :laughga: I was tired of her edm pop sound after ARTPOP. So yes, gimme LG6, I’m ready to eat it! 

The night sky tells all

Archived