funny

A-List celebs unfollow Kanye in MASSES after Trumpgate

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

Am I the only liberal that thinks we shouldn’t hate a man for expressing his political views? lol. He’s still an incredible artist. 

Illuminati

His political views reflect his core values. The hate bandwagon might be exaggerated but I wouldn't want to be friends with someone I strongly disagree with either. Besides, he follows just one person and doesn't follow back any of them.

ryanripley

well he's actually gained 8 million followers since this happened :emma:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LePetitGAGABLover
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

They are probably all russian bots though:)

Fiona Apple
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

he did?

MonsterPaws

But isn't this just perpetuating the "intolerant left" image?

Instead of unfollowing, ignoring, or barraging people we disagree with mindless criticism why don't we start conversations instead?

American politics has been so polarizing and continues to be so. It's always a "you're with us or you're not" mentality and it's so toxic. What's the point of a (representative) democracy and liberty if all we do with it is just ignore one another.

I'm extremely disappointed by Kanye West, but he has every right as an American to express his views and support whatever politicians he wants to support. If you don't agree with him, then educate him/others on why he/they should reconsider their views. The left didn't just lose due to an inefficient voting and political system, they lost because people are increasingly getting sick of "sitting still and looking pretty" politics.

I don't come from a democratic country, but the American political sphere is just no longer one to aspire to. There's a reason why people are losing their faith in democracy (at least in the Arab world where I'm from), and the state of the US right now and for the past few years contribute to that.

Be kind guys.

Creyk
2 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

But isn't this just perpetuating the "intolerant left" image?

Instead of unfollowing, ignoring, or barraging people we disagree with mindless criticism why don't we start conversations instead?

There was enough conversation already. He clearly chooses not to listen.

Reginald
1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

This gif has been waiting its whole life this....

Hide contents

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

I'm HOWLING :ladyhaha:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

duckworth

Well Gaga has unfollowed Kanye since January 2014. Gaga starting trends as usual. :firega:

Spoiler

Good for them.

S3Zljin.png

Archived