Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift Curse Strikes

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Edonis
2 minutes ago, Green Detox said:
If Kim voices out her suport for her husband. She's also over.

She already did :laughga:

Green Detox
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

She already did :laughga:

Saw it. Twitter is tearing them down

Chamaquito

I don't care that Kanye likes Trump. He's allowed to do so. My problem is he's been quiet all this time. We already knew he was a Trump supporter but why is he tweeting about that now? He has 5 projects coming out soon. By the way, does anyone know what Kanye stands for? He likes Trump but what are the policies this genius supports?

I’m actually nice.

andy232000
2 minutes ago, Chamaquito said:

I don't care that Kanye likes Trump. He's allowed to do so. My problem is he's been quiet all this time. We already knew he was a Trump supporter but why is he tweeting about that now? He has 5 projects coming out soon. 

because he has 5 projects coming out soon :ladyhaha:

VOLANTIS

inb4 Taylor comes out and somehow ends up impeaching Donald Trump all on her own and winning all the gays back, tweets like a million snake emojis on national snake day tagging Kim Kardashian.. :emma:

Ms Gomez also ends up finally taking a side and Khloe K comes back from child birth recovery to post some booty pics of Chloe Grace Moretz again.. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

SFDMQ
52 minutes ago, Chamaquito said:

I don't care that Kanye likes Trump. He's allowed to do so. My problem is he's been quiet all this time. We already knew he was a Trump supporter but why is he tweeting about that now? He has 5 projects coming out soon. By the way, does anyone know what Kanye stands for? He likes Trump but what are the policies this genius supports?

to get attention to promote his new project

RadioIsOurs

Yeah like we're gonna ignore the fact that most of America actually supports Trump so him supporting Trump wouldn't destroy his following, of which never minds that he's an all around asshole anyways... :poot:

SolidSnake
4 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Yeah like we're gonna ignore the fact that most of America actually supports Trump so him supporting Trump wouldn't destroy his following, of which never minds that he's an all around asshole anyways... :poot:

Trumps got like a 40% in approval ratings and lost the popular vote. I wouldn't call that "most"

Archived