💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The time i almost went straight.

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Eggsy

Anyone else almost have a conversion to the hetero life with this little video.. :flutter:

RAMROD

Not in my case :giggle:  IDK, never have that kind of urge at all when looking at risque or even naked women. It's just like looking at paintings with nude women in it, I can appreciate it, that's all. But not get aroused at it the way I did to statue of David :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

well I'm a lesbian so no lol, but I just wanna say that I'm v thankful to have been reminded that this video exists. 

Eggsy
Just now, Celina said:

well I'm a lesbian so no lol, but I just wanna say that I'm v thankful to have been reminded that this video exists. 

Giggles!! Im like 100% gay... But this is hawt <3 You hunties better not lie either ^+^

Also your welcome, I always try to provide a great service to our community ^+^

LadyLuca

The only woman Ive ever felt atracted to is ruby rose. Especially in this one popular short movie and in OITNB 

Gaga looks stunning anyways

Sneaky Oliver

Gaga: Comes to Brazil once ...and THIS happens! thats why she has to ComeToBrazil.mp3 again :grr:

tumblr_nmzf5uLks71rjvfyeo1_500.gif

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Luzaleja

well, I'm a bi woman :staymad: 

I don't like that this was shot by Terry Richardson :selena: but my god, she's so hot :giveup: If I ever have doubts about liking women I only have to watch this once to remind myself that I do :v: 

River

not me..

I appreciate the beauty of a woman and the beauty of the boobs and the legs, but it's just like looking at a painting.. I feel nothing.. like sometimes when hot girls are flirting with me, I'm like the snobbish bitch on earth :queenga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Dunk96

Gaga and Janet are the only two women I would truly ever go straight for. But I know it'd never happen so I'm content with living life as a gay genderfluid individual. :sara::queenga:

DutchHooker

I have enjoyed this a lot as a bisexual man, I think I 'enjoyed' it in a certain way :hor:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived