💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Globe & Mail on CinemaCon : The beauty of Lady Gaga

CannaeDrive

Featured Posts

Artur

The fact that An Oscar Is Born, still mostly unknown by the general public, is getting more praise and attention than huge releases and expected blockbusters such as Incredibles 2 and the new Avengers. :whitney:

If this movie ends up being a huge success and earn some Oscar nominations, can you guys imagine how happy and proud Gaga would be?

SHALLOW
9 hours ago, robboadam said:

I’m not so sure. Like I said, Gaga has done this ‘by herself’ through her sheer talent and hard work - but a lot of people/organisations gave her a chance because of Tony Bennett and C2C.

Think about it - she got her Oscars 2015 gig because of C2C. That not only helped her get an Oscar nom for TIHTY but also Bradley Cooper famously was clapping in awe. I believe that was the moment he knew he had to have Gaga as his lead for ASIB.

Also, she was given the Super Bowl national anthem gig because of C2C (there’s evidence for all of this), and because that went so well she was given the halftime show the year later. Which helped her get the Coachella gig.

Tony might not have done all that, but he for sure sparked it.

I’m not sure about that :triggered:

You can’t praise C2C for everything good that happened in Gaga’s life. I’m sure she would’ve released something else if she didn’t release C2C and she would’ve probably gone to a different direction but it doesn’t mean it would’ve been a terrible one.

On 4/25/2018 at 6:43 PM, CannaeDrive said:

two performers with no superheroes or space adventures in their future: Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper

Or are they? You never know with Gaga.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived