Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Globe & Mail on CinemaCon : The beauty of Lady Gaga

CannaeDrive

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

The terror of MoviePass and the beauty of Lady Gaga: Five lessons from this year’s CinemaCon

"As this year’s CinemaCon hits its midway point, The Globe and Mail presents five key lessons from this year’s star-powered – but tense – convention.

STAR POWER STILL MATTERS, WITH SOME STRINGS ATTACHED

Trailers and clips for hopeful franchise behemoths Solo: A Star Wars Story and Avengers: Infinity War generated enthusiastic responses from CinemaCon attendees. yet the   strongest reception was reserved for two performers with no superheroes or space adventures in their future: Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. The two headline Cooper’s   forthcoming directorial debut, A Star Is Born, for Warner Bros., and while, yes, the drama is indeed a remake, it’s not as if Frank Pierson’s 1976 film is an intellectual property   goldmine. Slipped in between visual-effects-driven sequels and crass cinematic-universe extensions, the idea of simply watching two ultra-charismatic performers bounce off   one another in a handsomely produced drama seems a refreshing, if not close to revolutionary, idea."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/film/article-the-terror-of-moviepass-and-the-beauty-of-lady-gaga-five-lessons-from/

And the buzz keeps growing :tony:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Ryusei

"We love her again" :tony: 

Now the full movie just needs to live up to the trailer :selena: 

Musery

robboadam

You know, I know Gaga did this all herself and she doesn’t need to thank anyone.....

But really, we should all be thankful that Tony Bennett came into her life. I don’t know where she’d be right now if he hadn’t.

This is getting out of hand lol.

I actually think they should hold off on the trailer at least for another week or two. Let this hype carry on for a bit and then as it dies down they can reignite it with the trailer release.

TeenIdle

Inb4 "Music lovers I'm devastated to announce I'm a full time actress now" :tony: Meryl better hide her wig, Gaga is coming

Phaye Monster

Wow they opened their eyes and saw how brilliant Gaga is

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

SHALLOW
16 minutes ago, robboadam said:

You know, I know Gaga did this all herself and she doesn’t need to thank anyone.....

But really, we should all be thankful that Tony Bennett came into her life. I don’t know where she’d be right now if he hadn’t.

Tony helped her a lot, but i’m sure she still would’ve made it alone

Creyk
18 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Yes Tony yes empowerment

C3C needed to come like yesterday

robboadam
4 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Tony helped her a lot, but i’m sure she still would’ve made it alone

I’m not so sure. Like I said, Gaga has done this ‘by herself’ through her sheer talent and hard work - but a lot of people/organisations gave her a chance because of Tony Bennett and C2C.

Think about it - she got her Oscars 2015 gig because of C2C. That not only helped her get an Oscar nom for TIHTY but also Bradley Cooper famously was clapping in awe. I believe that was the moment he knew he had to have Gaga as his lead for ASIB.

Also, she was given the Super Bowl national anthem gig because of C2C (there’s evidence for all of this), and because that went so well she was given the halftime show the year later. Which helped her get the Coachella gig.

Tony might not have done all that, but he for sure sparked it.

LeJudas

I feel like a little boy watching his mom slay everything she does and watching in awe. Being speechless and amazed at her talent and seeing how happy it makes her to do what she loves.

Come to Mama :wub:

Archived