💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB W Magazine Article: Oscar Buzz!

sethrb101

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER
2 hours ago, Decidueye said:

Has there ever been a case of a trailer getting praise left and right but the movie completely  panned :selena:

I have an interesting example y’all will like.

Elizabeth: the golden age is an infamous example of having one of the most amazing trailers ever....but the movie actually ended up sucking...

but cate blanchett still got an oscar nom for it :trollga:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miaou
1 hour ago, DrewPa said:

How many Topics on this site so far for not even a full-length movie premiere, but a trailer, not even released to the general public yet? and the hype is already so huge by the time the movie will be on theaters it would be described by LMs as the greatest piece of art on the history of everything ever conceived by a human soul. 

save calling it a mega flop if it doesn't win 17 Oscars, 12 Grammies and it doesn't get a 120% positive rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

I love you guys. 

Well we have the right to be excited after this massive praise we're all human after all ! 

Bradley

I'm happy with a nomination only, to win an Oscar is not something that happens easily, let alone this is Gaga's first acting gig. But of course, if the universe surprises me in that she wins an Oscar for acting, I would very much be surprised and pleased.

HausOfMiklaus
On 25/04/2018 at 8:50 PM, Supersonic said:

Because gay people are fickle, easily exciteable, sheep and dumb

GeVFJHv.gif

Smother Em Eh

Wow can’t wait till I’m slayed from watching this! :D

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived