Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB W Magazine Article: Oscar Buzz!

sethrb101

Featured Posts

elijahfan
24 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i don't understand how this happened

in under 24 hours we've gone from feeling "well at least there's a soundtrack" to "she's winning an oscar, we're gunna be bald, it's 2010 again" :duck: the complete other end of the spectrum :giveup: 

I personally was at the other end of the spectrum as soon as I learnt she would star in a remake of A Star Is Born

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP

I think everyone’s just been underestimating this film, Bradley Cooper is an A-List actor, and I’m pretty sure, a big studio like Warner Brothers wouldn’t have allowed this film to even be greenlit if they didn’t think it could be successful, it’d be like throwing away money.

I feel like critics will love it simply because it’s Bradley and Gaga and music critics will love it because unlike other musicals everything is live 

Eggsy

Im loving the Author of this article.. They understand there were all out of wigs and cant handle the wait. 

(which, unfortunately, hasn't been released to the public yet)

Doncho

Im so excited its finally happening!! October is far but we are getting there... :giveup:

I hope this hype doesnt kill the movie though... lets calm down a bit :sharon:

Yuuri
30 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I mean, all these people can't be lying, right? The movie must be really good :selena:

Unless it's mass hysteria:triggered:

Eggsy
3 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Unless it's mass hysteria:triggered:

When has Gaga ever been responsible for Mass Hysteria? 

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

Kween of Peas

4B69A36F00000578-0-First_foray_The_Telep

DrewPa

How many Topics on this site so far for not even a full-length movie premiere, but a trailer, not even released to the general public yet? and the hype is already so huge by the time the movie will be on theaters it would be described by LMs as the greatest piece of art on the history of everything ever conceived by a human soul. 

save calling it a mega flop if it doesn't win 17 Oscars, 12 Grammies and it doesn't get a 120% positive rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

I love you guys. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Haroon

I'm all for praise and positive press but I don't really get how this is all happening over a trailer :spin: Or maybe I'm just saying that because I haven't seen it myself :huh: I wanna be able to confirm what they're saying though and join them in their hype about how amazing it looks :cryga:

Retron
1 hour ago, Decidueye said:

Has there ever been a case of a trailer getting praise left and right but the movie completely  panned :selena:

Man of Steel has a trailer that gave me chills but the movie is dog butt.

ryanripley
18 minutes ago, Retron said:

Man of Steel has a trailer that gave me chills but the movie is dog butt.

same with Alien Covenant

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Miel
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

same with Alien Covenant

I signed back in solely to wholeheartedly agree with this.

Maybe I'm biased because I actually liked the direction of Prometheus, but Covenant was a goddamn mess. They should have honestly stuck to the Blomkamp sequel, tbh.

3 points in and ready for more

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, Miel said:

I signed back in solely to wholeheartedly agree with this.

Maybe I'm biased because I actually liked the direction of Prometheus, but Covenant was a goddamn mess. They should have honestly stuck to the Blomkamp sequel, tbh.

yes, yes and YES

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Rudz Xinc

Why am I have a feeling they are being paid to create buzz? :icega:

Because all these praises seem a bit of exaggeration just base on a trailer

I can sense another Sam Smith moment from miles away :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

Archived