ASIB trailer shown @ CinemaCon

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
2 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Why it seems like Bradley is the only one that promoting the movie. Where's Gaga? :interestinga:

it's just one event, give it time

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Levine

They all talking about "gave me chills", is she belting HER SOUL in the trailer?

My god I better super glue my ****ing wig oh my ****ing god. 

Supersonic
2 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Why it seems like Bradley is the only one that promoting the movie. Where's Gaga? :interestinga:

She's at home either making music or suffering from excrutiating pain.

SwissMonster
24 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

What? They do not have to go to the police to review their own security footage :saladga:

Newsflash. It’s at a conventioncenter. They have their security cameras. Forget it they would never do this just for a leak :sweat:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

FATCAT
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Newsflash. It’s at a conventioncenter. They have their security cameras. Forget it they would never do this just for a leak :sweat:

That doesn't hinder their ability to look at the cameras, if they're serious about leaks, they would most likely try their best to discover who recorded it.

Purr more, hiss less.

PlanetChromatica
11 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

That doesn't hinder their ability to look at the cameras, if they're serious about leaks, they would most likely try their best to discover who recorded it.

Why are people still arguing over the theory of whether of not the convention centre would of checked security cameras if someone had filmed and leaked the trailer? 

Someone filmed the Star Wars Last Jedi trailer at comicon on their phone, I don't remember them getting in trouble.

Anyway, let's hope this means the trailer is coming any day now!

NewYorkCity

OMG all this praise we are not ready :giveup: hype this **** and make it get an amazing boxscore :giveup:

Btw, can’t help but think about those fans who were not excited because it was obviously gonna be a mess lololol

FATCAT
6 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Why are people still arguing over the theory of whether of not the convention centre would of checked security cameras if someone had filmed and leaked the trailer? 

Someone filmed the Star Wars Last Jedi trailer at comicon on their phone, I don't remember them getting in trouble.

Anyway, let's hope this means the trailer is coming any day now!

This was a ticketed event, difference scenario.

Purr more, hiss less.

MaybeKermit
3 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

OMG all this praise we are not ready :giveup: hype this **** and make it get an amazing boxscore :giveup:

Btw, can’t help but think about those fans who were not excited because it was obviously gonna be a mess lololol

Tbh I'm stell telling myzelf not to get too hyped.

They also praised her at the AHS Hotel premiere, and in the end she was good but not GREAT. (Imo)

So let"s just wait and seee

Hallonkola
57 minutes ago, Levine said:

They all talking about "gave me chills", is she belting HER SOUL in the trailer?

My god I better super glue my ****ing wig oh my ****ing god. 

I think she is :giveup:

"Cooper croons country, and Gaga’s mellifluous voice kicks in three-quarters into the trailer with a big “Aaahhh”"

http://deadline.com/2018/04/a-star-is-born-with-lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-gets-first-look-cinemacon-1202375873/

babysatan

Remember when all those music people got to hear Perfect Illusion before it was released and they said that PI would become a bigger hit than Bad Romance? Yeah, i’ve learned not to get my hopes up :/

8 minutes ago, babysatan said:

Remember when all those music people got to hear Perfect Illusion before it was released and they said that PI would become a bigger hit than Bad Romance? Yeah, i’ve learned not to get my hopes up :/

its a different kind of critics

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ARTBOP

"Warners generally doesn’t release its CinemaCon-premiered footage, but we will post the video when it becomes available. The pic opens October 5."

http://deadline.com/2018/04/a-star-is-born-with-lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-gets-first-look-cinemacon-1202375873/

I don't even... What...

I mean a trailer is obviously gonna come out, but maybe this means we're gonna have to wait a little bit more than we'd like.

Archived