šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Strange snippet

Yandere

Featured Posts

TEMPLE
1 hour ago, Nene Areola said:

Theres a line between having mental illness and having control vs having mental illness and having no controlĀ 

If you knew the actual story you would stay far away from him like anyone else who knows the truth and not his lies

Ā 

Maybe Iā€™m just more understanding if thatā€™s the case o/

Ā 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurem

Honestly, Iā€™ve read that TechHaus thread couple of times and Iā€™ve had people in my PMS screaming how horrible I am, but I still canā€™t understand why Farhan would target some random person?

Also, what is the worst thing that he couldā€™ve done to someone that made all of this so serious? @corvus albus

Hurem

Welp, I read the TechHaus thread. Lemme throw in my two cents. :tea:Ā 

1) TechHaus and Farhan became ā€œfriendsā€ in May 2017. Farhan started bragging about having unreleased audio and called TechHaus to play him some of it. He asked TechHaus not to record any of it, but he did.

- Lying to someone is worse than bragging.

2) Next thing, no explanation whatsoever, Farhan starts bullying TechHaus online (not knowing he recorded the stuff he played to him)

- Bullying is a shitty thing to do, but you can block their ass.

3) As a revenge to Farhan bullying him, TechHaus livestreamed all of the stuff he recorded when Farhan played it to him. Farhan told him he would regret ever speaking to him.

- I mean... you canā€™t blame Farhan for being angry. :smh:Ā 

4) Farhan trolled TechHaus with some help from his friend who pretended to be ā€œDave from UMGā€ about him getting in trouble for livestreaming the audio.

- Again, bullying and trolling isnā€™t fun, but when youā€™re being an ass to someone, donā€™t expect the other side to play nice.

5) Thatā€™s when TechHaus started getting suicidal thoughts because of this situation.

- Suicidal thoughts are nasty, but gurl, you make your own bed. Donā€™t be petty to other people and then think about killing yourself when theyā€™re being petty right back at ya.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Thatā€™s about it, if Iā€™m not mistaken. :huh:Ā Now, yā€™all are making everyone feel bad for ā€œenablingā€ Farhan. Looking back at the thread, thereā€™s nothing THAT awful he did thatā€™s going to make me feel bad for TechHaus or for waiting for Farhan to leak something new. Trading world is a nasty place. Lying to other people is rude. Breaking promises sucks. Trolling other people isnā€™t cool and neither is bullying. But you need to stop making it seem like Farhan is a sociopath or mentally ill when all he has done is brag about stuff and getting mad for being lied to + leaking stuff he shared with someone who he thought was his friend.

da98d2e6ca361bd99f2d8db0450eb10a.jpg

Goddess
3 hours ago, Nene Areola said:

This is literally i like it rough and bloody mary vocals cut up and pitched in melodyne

Ā 

Idk how any of yall thought this was ARTPOP:triggered:

Sis, have you ever used melodyne? Melodyne can really change the pitch and the notes and does really sounds good in some cases but it doesn't do miracles and make a good full phrase using chopped vocals from other songs

21 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Sis, have you ever used melodyne? Melodyne can really change the pitch and the notes and does really sounds good in some cases but it doesn't do miracles and make a good full phrase using chopped vocals from other songs

spill the tea. when new snippets come out ppl like to think of 2 random gaga songs and say the vocals were chopped up and ran thru melodyne - if u have ears uĀ can tell when it is. (ie. girl from another land snippet lol). this is real. whether its a vocal take edit or a demo its still real and new to Most.

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Nene Areola
2 hours ago, THEORACLE64 said:

Maybe Iā€™m just more understanding if thatā€™s the case o/

Ā 

understand this, you really arent in the known if you are on the wrong side of the spectrum. no one with unleaked material would make you believe this abusive manipulative behavior is normal. you are only choosing his views because you want what he has, but he really wont send anything. he will always play games with you to keep his attention and power lasting because you are clearly easy to manipulate. he already did this to someone else on here who exposed him recently.

TEMPLE
1 minute ago, Nene Areola said:

understand this, you really arent in the known if you are on the wrong side of the spectrum. no one with unleaked material would make you believe this abusive manipulative behavior is normal. you are only choosing his views because you want what he has, but he really wont send anything. he will always play games with you to keep his attention and power lasting because you are clearly easy to manipulate. he already did this to someone else on here who exposed him recently.

Iā€™ve actually asked for nothing and donā€™t really care, weā€™ve just chatted about Gaga stuff and stanning for different artists. Iā€™ve known about the entire situation for a while, so Iā€™m fully well aware. The interaction Iā€™ve had with him at the present time (post all of that stuff) has been fine. People obviously have biased opinions and thereā€™s always two sides to a story, just remember that.Ā 

I guess he leaked also Rihanna- Answer ( A unreleased song that @RihannaStuffOFC teased on twitter since Christmas 2017 but hasn't released. I wish i coul hear the Anti version of the song) and also Praying demo by Kesha

HaveAnOysterBBy
48 minutes ago, GaGaLB said:

I guess he leaked also Rihanna- Answer ( A unreleased song that @RihannaStuffOFC teased on twitter since Christmas 2017 but hasn't released. I wish i coul hear the Anti version of the song) and also Praying demo by Kesha

Where does he even get these leaks fromĀ :confused:

RepentingSinner
11 hours ago, Nene Areola said:

This is literally i like it rough and bloody mary vocals cut up and pitched in melodyne

Ā 

What lyrics from what songs?Ā 

Gagadonna
12 hours ago, Hurem said:

5) Thatā€™s when TechHaus started getting suicidal thoughts because of this situation.

- Suicidal thoughts are nasty, but gurl, you make your own bed. Donā€™t be petty to other people and then think about killing yourself when theyā€™re being petty right back at ya.

da98d2e6ca361bd99f2d8db0450eb10a.jpg

You are being disrespectful.Ā 

Hurem
22 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

You are being disrespectful.Ā 

Nope. Thereā€™s this thing called being oversensitive and TechHaus was definitely being that. I hope they found help cause thatā€™s not normal behaviour.

Gagadonna
58 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Nope. Thereā€™s this thing called being oversensitive and TechHaus was definitely being that. I hope they found help cause thatā€™s not normal behaviour.

Oversensitive or not, that's not a topic to make fun of. I agree "TechHaus" does need help though.Ā 

Hurem
1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

Oversensitive or not, that's not a topic to make fun of. I agree "TechHaus" does need help though.Ā 

I didnā€™t make fun of anyone though. I simply stated my opinion on the situation.

Archived