question

When you first heard 'Perfect Illusion'

Featured Posts

Clayton   Paws Up 73
Clayton

I remember feeling blessed to hear her "new" voice after so long and feeling frustration towards Taylor Kinney because IT WASNT LAAAHV :interestinga:

Clayton

DiscoStyx   Paws Up 3,151
DiscoStyx

when i first heard perfect illusion, i thought it was super radio friendly :awkney:

• LMAO 2
cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

GagaUnderYou   Paws Up 1,261
GagaUnderYou

Took a while to grow, I was waiting for the chorus to be infectious at first. 

The it wasn't LAAAAAAHV reminded me on BR/Venus for some reason. I was just think "this is it LG5" 

CrazyMonster   Paws Up 15,485
CrazyMonster

I hated it but then after listening to it a few more times I totally loved it and it proved me once again that I was in a way connected to Gaga cause I achieved to finally get over a crush I had on a straight guy in August 2016 :awkney:

And then Gaga screaming “It wasn’t love, it was a perfect illusion” instantly clicked with me, the key change slayed me though :tony:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,793
Born To Slay

I was very unsure of it and the direction Gaga was going in. I ultimately was very Satisfied tho. 

KING   Paws Up 5,637
KING

... I was a bit confused but when the key change I immediately liked the song! 

2 Samuel 22:33 🌹

Linus Gaga   Paws Up 572
Linus Gaga

When I first heard PI , I cant find out where is the chorus :ladyhaha: I did enjoy it. 

• LMAO 1
LINUS

ThePerfectCure   Paws Up 81
ThePerfectCure

I almost threw up, my teeth were chattering and I was shaking.......in a good way.

WokePop   Paws Up 2,475
WokePop

I screamed really loud cause my wig was burned and my sizzling scalp replayed it instantly and kept doing so for like, 2 hours straight until I had to go to bed cause I was working early the next day but listened to it the whole following day nonstop. did I mention I was slayed?

PI is that song.

"karate-chopping the clichès and norms all in a dress"

LaLuna   Paws Up 5,710
LaLuna

I absolutely loved it. I even laid down on my bed, closed my eyes and just listened to it on repeat. To this day it's still my favorite song from Joanne. And I'm still mad it didn't get the praise and success it deserved :fthis:

Edited by LaLuna

JudasIsAHolyFoo   Paws Up 3,154
JudasIsAHolyFoo

was when I got off work and played it over and over until I dropped my friend off from work and got home from work. 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Defmix100   Paws Up 215
Defmix100

it was what I was hoping for, always wanted gaga to make a song like that and I was surprised she had "ooooooh's" so those parts felt like throwback, and I loved the bridge backing vocals just wasn't sure about the chorus

SOON   Paws Up 1,515
SOON

I didn’t like it. But a few days later it became one of my faves.