💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Best Justin Timberlake Singles

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

I dont see a lot of Love for our male artist on this site so i made this topic. But because i don't like that many male artists i picked the one i know a lot of songs of. Definitly not because this would cause some controversy :hor: Onto the list!

10.) Filthy --> Ok we're starting with a curveball here :madge: I mostly enjoy Timbalands beat here and try to ignore the lyrics.

9.) Like I Love You --> His first hit and got copied by Ed Sheeran with Sing (which is actually better).

8.) Suit & Tie --> This is basically Timberlakes “Vogue“ black and white asthetic and endlessly cool. :classy:

7.) Say Something --> John Mayor song done well but i mostly enjoy this song because of Chris Stapleton.

6.) 4 Minutes --> Madonna needed Justin to stay relevant ... and it worked ... very well actually. :wtfga:

5.) What Goes Around Comes Around --> Less dramatic version of Cry Me A River. Still a good song.

4.) Carry Out --> This song consists entirely of double entendres about food ... AND I LOVE IT!

3.) My Love --> A laughing squirrel showed up in the studio one day and Timbaland made a fantastic chorus out of it.

2.) Cry Me A River --> Even when your a fan of Britney Spears don't try to convince me that this song isn't awesome when your singing it to a specific person.:reductive:

1.) Give It To Me --> Nelly Furtado vs. Fergie! Timbaland vs. Scott Storch! Timberlake vs. Prince! This is the ultimate Diss Track and it's GLORIOUS! Let's be honest, if this song would be released today stan culture would be obliterated by the combined force if these people. :lana:

RadioIsOurs

Oh yeah what happened to that guy...never heard from him since the soupbowl....

corvus albus
1 minute ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Oh yeah what happened to that guy...never heard from him since the soupbowl....

He continued to have a big hit with Say Something. Filthy sank down the charts like a rock in water.

holy scheisse

The only single I like of JT's is Mirrors which didn't even make this flop list! 

:stalkga:jk it's a cute list

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

The only single I like of JT's is Mirrors which didn't even make this flop list! 

:stalkga:jk it's a cute list

I don't like Mirrors that much because he is comparing his love to a person with his reflection in a Mirror. Egomaniac Timberlake only works if it's still humanly possible to feel like Justin. This is why Cry Me A River and Give It To Me work so well. They are about believable situations.

The Child
18 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I dont see a lot of Love for our male artist on this site 

Because we hear and see no evil. Now thanks and bye.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I don't like Mirrors that much because he is comparing his love to a person with his reflection in a Mirror. Egomaniac Timberlake only works if it's still humanly possible to feel like Justin. This is why Cry Me A River and Give It To Me work so well. They are about believable situations.

I feel like he's using it as a way of saying the girl is his "other half" rather than that she shares his reflection literally. I.e. the lyrics "I'm looking right at the other half of me." But regardless I mostly like mirrors cuz of it's production!

corvus albus
24 minutes ago, DavidTaylor said:

deffo not filthy lmao :poot:

Filthy just felt refreshing after such a boring disappointing year such as 2017 and 2018 (for now) 

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I feel like he's using it as a way of saying the girl is his "other half" rather than that she shares his reflection literally. I.e. the lyrics "I'm looking right at the other half of me." But regardless I mostly like mirrors cuz of it's production!

Yeah that's probably a nicer interpretation and yes the production is fantastic!

corvus albus
6 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

I like Sexy Back :poot:

If you say so :lolly:

davidtaylor
Just now, corvus albus said:

Filthy just felt refreshing after such a boring dissapointing year such as 2017 and 2018 (for now) 

ngl i don't like the song - however agree with you that the beat is good 

so happy i could die

River

I only know Cry Me A @River because he wrote it about me, after our breakup

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived