💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

My 23rd birthday

DONATAS

Featured Posts

DONATAS

So yesterday was my 23rd birthday on April 23rd and I planned my 4th exhibition on this day so I could remember this day for ever.

I had so many ideas planned for this day (I was going to make a Konns ball from jelly and food colouring as a cake but the taste was such a disaster...:saladga:) Behind me I made a giant Gaga collage/wall as a background (there is over 200 Gaga's pictures:icega:) And I made candies with my my artworks on it.. And those blue smokes - PERFECT :firega:

The pictures speak to themselves, enjoy :kara: P.S. there is more pictures on my IG ;) 

IMG_0528.jpg IMG_20180423_103506.jpg IMG_0526.jpg 

IMG_0565.jpg  IMG_0524.jpg

Haroon

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY :woot: Such wonderful work on the walls, I'd want one of mine to be like that :selena: Hope you had a fun celebration and that you have many many more :nick:

DONATAS
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY :woot: Such wonderful work on the walls, I'd want one of mine to be like that :selena: Hope you had a fun celebration and that you have many many more :nick:

THANKS!!!!! I really had amazing day!! :staymad:

DONATAS
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Happy birthday! I love that blue smoke picture 

Sepsami

o wow thats so cool I ate pickle chips instead of the usual salt chips for my birthday :poot: 

DONATAS
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

Happy belated birthday love the pics!!:tony:

59 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

Happy b-day ! Wish u the best. 😘

THANK YOU :kara:

Archived