Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Twitter DitchedT Stan Accounts. What's Next?

GagaMegaFan

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Not having a stan account doesn't mean you can't reach out to your favourite artists :shrug: If stan culture isn't the same without "bitchy stan accounts" then I think the difference can only be positive :woohoo:

Just saying but Lady gaga is always retweeting or liking the same people's tweets in 90% of cases. I think that gagamonster account has been noticed like 1253646747 times

Jessica Germ
4 hours ago, ryanripley said:

that opportunity isn't taken, just use twitter like a normal and reasonable person lol

I didn't expect homophobia from you :triggered: 

Haroon
59 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just saying but Lady gaga is always retweeting or liking the same people's tweets in 90% of cases. I think that gagamonster account has been noticed like 1253646747 times

Interesting considering she was the one who did #PromoteOnlineKindness and started blocking people with names like 'KatySlaysUrFav' :S But yeah even if Gaga's liking those, I don't support the internet being used to fight and hate and bash people so I'm totally in favour of mean stan accounts being banned :sweat:

KleinGa
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Interesting considering she was the one who did #PromoteOnlineKindness and started blocking people with names like 'KatySlaysUrFav' :S But yeah even if Gaga's liking those, I don't support the internet being used to fight and hate and bash people so I'm totally in favour of mean stan accounts being banned :sweat:

But just to clear things up: Twitter didn't "ditch stan accounts". A few of the popular ones were (deservingly) suspended like LadyGagaNow and gagamonster96 because they tweeted out copyrighted candids of Gaga. It's temporary but Twitter is cracking down on ALL accounts (not limited to stans) that have been tweeting copyrighted images etc.

Most, if not all, of the "mean accounts" are still there and active. gagamonster96 was actually not mean at all, he was literally supportive of everyone. He was annoying as hell since all he wanted was more attention and RT's but he wasn't rude one bit. Also impersonation is another reason he was suspended. 50% of his followers are GP members who think he's Gaga and he never once corrected them when they reply "I love you GaGa" which is annoying. Most accounts had to change their names from "Lady Gaga" to something else. It's actually a way to get followers from unsuspecting GP members. At one point, gagamonster96 used to show up before @LadyGaga when you search for her on Twitter :sweat:

So to clear everything up: all the mean accounts are still up and thriving while very few of the stan accounts were temporarily suspended. 

Phaye Monster

My account is still there and it’s only ever really used to retweet Gaga’s tweets:ladyhaha:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Haroon
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

But just to clear things up: Twitter didn't "ditch stan accounts". A few of the popular ones were (deservingly) suspended like LadyGagaNow and gagamonster96 because they tweeted out copyrighted candids of Gaga. It's temporary but Twitter is cracking down on ALL accounts (not limited to stans) that have been tweeting copyrighted images etc.

Most, if not all, of the "mean accounts" are still there and active. gagamonster96 was actually not mean at all, he was literally supportive of everyone. He was annoying as hell since all he wanted was more attention and RT's but he wasn't rude one bit. Also impersonation is another reason he was suspended. 50% of his followers are GP members who think he's Gaga and he never once corrected them when they reply "I love you GaGa" which is annoying. Most accounts had to change their names from "Lady Gaga" to something else. It's actually a way to get followers from unsuspecting GP members. At one point, gagamonster96 used to show up before @LadyGaga when you search for her on Twitter :sweat:

So to clear everything up: all the mean accounts are still up and thriving while very few of the stan accounts were temporarily suspended. 

Oooh interesting :omg: I was totally under the wrong impression then, whoops :flop: Thanks a lot for this :worship2:

ToxicHot

Wait what? How/when did Twitter enforce this?? :selena: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived