💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Twitter DitchedT Stan Accounts. What's Next?

GagaMegaFan

Featured Posts

GagaMegaFan

Hey fellow fans

my question is as you know Twitter suspended every account that isn't belong to a real person and by that naturally all the stan accounts there has been banned (mine was one of the earliest victims rip GagaMegaFan 2013-2017)

so...

without bittchy stan accounts on twitter, stan culture is not the same anymore. We were found a really easy way to reach out to our faves but now that oppurtinity is taken. Whats going to happen next? How we will interact with oyr faves? I think something from Apple music and spotify about this could be coming. What do you think?

enlighten me :triggered:

ew

ryanripley

that opportunity isn't taken, just use twitter like a normal and reasonable person lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

that opportunity isn't taken, just use twitter like a normal and reasonable person lol

More like: The opportunity to anonymously talk sh*t about other artists without facing actual reprocussions was taking from us, what do?

Mr Mirko
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Tell me.

ordinarynam1310

So great news? 

A bunch of people just trashing this artist or that artist is not a very good behavior 

LGMonster95

I'm still safe with my twitter account lol (they come after me too in 2017 but ik how to deal with them) 

LGMonster95

also i hate those stan accounts that only thing they do is to trash other singers, I'm just a regular fan account, tweet news about her, talk about her etc don't get invovled into stupid and childish stan wars that's so 2011-2014 

Teal Ambition

Many accounts are still safe (including mine) lol stan twitter is still very much alive. Just don't tweet ridiculous things to people and violate copyright rules 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD

Twitter doesn't seem to erase all of them though? Those annoying fake Wendy Williams twitter still up and doing what they do, for example.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Creyk
22 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

So great news? 

A bunch of people just trashing this artist or that artist is not a very good behavior 

Sure, restricting people's self expression is always great :saladga:

Mine actually is still intact and I see countless stans still active so I think you just need to make another account.

LGMonster95

What twitter is currently doing is to end themselves, we can't even post a simple picture of our faves without worrying about a possible suspension, that's ridicoulos, what's next suspending accounts for saying their names? Their rules are just way too strict, people getting suspended for a picture while others post p*rn and other shits and they are totally fine....

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Sure, restricting people's self expression is always great :saladga:

Mine actually is still intact and I see countless stans still active so I think you just need to make another account.

they're not restricting self expression, they're restricting toxic behaviour which they have every right to do and what you legally agree to when accepting their terms and conditions

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Haroon

Not having a stan account doesn't mean you can't reach out to your favourite artists :shrug: If stan culture isn't the same without "bitchy stan accounts" then I think the difference can only be positive :woohoo:

KleinGa

My account is still there :firega:

yassss since all of y’all got banned, Im the only remaining stan. So Gaga will only tweet me from now :firega:

Archived