SwissMonster

Featured Posts

Mirages
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I don’t see one single person believing it right now :selena:

Well thank god, they played themselves 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

corvus albus

Gaga said she would be credited as Lady Gaga. This twitter account shows a poster with: Stefani Germanotta.

:sharon:

ltlmnstr

lol so is the new thing is to piss Gaga off to where she'll release something? The trailer release is out of her hands, buddy.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Gaga said she would be credited as Lady Gaga. This twitter account shows a poster with: Stefani Germanotta.

:ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

AphroditeLaydee

I really don't understand why some people feel the need to make up something like this ??? like ???

Arman Marth
28 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

that poster is obviously fanmade...................... we don't even have an official poster out lol

StarstruckIllusion

This is trollish news posted by a fake gagamonster96 account. Delete this thread of fake news. Y'all already forgot the 600+ theatre release? @Admin @Haroon @PartySick

Bradley

I'm glad no one believes it. And Warner Bros wouldn't let this precious gem go. It's too high-profile a movie to be distributed by Netflix. It literally stars Academy Award nominees Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, two of the most valued celebrities in the industry.

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, Arman Marth said:

that poster is obviously fanmade...................... we don't even have an official poster out lol

No but it shows how little effort was put into this tweet. We can be 100% sure that ASIB has nothing to do with Netflix

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon

There's no such TMZ article or anything :emma: Locking because the account is trolling, let's please not bring that stuff here :sweat:

edit: @Venuss @Wigless I came and locked this thread because it'd been reported, I didn't see your notifications until now :emma: In the future please report the thread because then all of the moderators are notified so it'll be handled faster. Also our report notifications don't disappear until the report's been dealt with so there's no way a report can be missed, unlike normal forum notifications where the red badge disappears after you open the tab :omg:

• PartySick changed the title to ASIB on Netflix (not really)

Archived