💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New TØP Album - "The Silent Ones" - July 13.

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

Y'ALL THOUGHT GAGA WAS CRYPTIC? 

I am not going to post an extended thread -- it's pointless. However, if you keep up with TØP, you'd know there has been a lot of cryptic things coming from their website which seems to signal the end of their hiatus. It includes a YouTube account created over a year ago, Instagram accounts, Twitter, Snapchat, lyrics within their songs, previous album cover, etc. I'll link a fantastic article that has most of everything you need: 

ANYWHO, if you go on their store and use the search term 'July', the suggested terms come back as: 

8JUirbq.png

Do you think it means on July 13th, a new album will be called "The Silent Ones"? The reason we believe it's an album is that if you search 'Friday', you get a message that says "Which one you ****ers told them I'm dropping an album"? 

Read the article above and look at Twitter. It's insane. 

IM LIVING THO. :giveup:

NotMyFlop
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

bcf.png

Me trying to figure out why this is in Gaga Thoughts 

asdashdauishdaiud. i tried putting it in the "other" section but there was no rumor tag so i went with this.

Maleficent
Just now, NotMyFlop said:

asdashdauishdaiud. i tried putting it in the "other" section but there was no rumor tag so i went with this.

lol honestly this wasn't meant to be shade... I legit read the OP five times thinking "okay wtf did i miss is she collaborating with them?" 

Irrelevant

At least TØP actually does cryptic things. We get cryptic for no reason :wtf:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

I went to Gaga’s website to try the same thing but there is no search box there :cryga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Pamelaisley
5 minutes ago, Mustang said:

I went to Gaga’s website to try the same thing but there is no search box there :cryga:

You can always try the page source. If you're on Mac, you can press control while clicking anywhere on the page and then it should say "Show Page Source". :sis: 

I tried it a month ago but didn't find anything. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

3 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

You can always try the page source. If you're on Mac, you can press control while clicking anywhere on the page and then it should say "Show Page Source". :sis: 

I tried it a month ago but didn't find anything. 

I'm on pc with chrome and tried page inspection, ended up founding out I know nothing of coding :laughga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

yasssssdfghjkl;qwertyuiop

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived