Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Marina Posts Controversial Tweet

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

To be fair Taylor doesnt really show her political beliefs. Given her background I wouldnt be surprised if she was a republican. 

that's just speculation. 

Nobody was proof that Taylor is a Republican, just because she doesn't talk about politics that much that doesn't mean she's a Trump supporter.  she has shown support to BLM, march for our live, trans people and gay people 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo GagaGaga
Just now, SolidSnake said:

You are projecting your own beliefs on to a blank canvas, its a very common attribute. 

???

In almost all her interviews she brings the conversation back to feminism, I don't know any Trump supporter that would do that

SEXODUS

I feel like there's not enough drama for the GayGayDailies to feed off of these days. Where them rumours at? 'Cause 

tumblr_inline_o317lpXzqy1ru0btx_540.png

SolidSnake
1 minute ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

???

In almost all her interviews she brings the conversation back to feminism, I don't know any Trump supporter that would do that

Uh, Roseanne Barr circa 1990

vinster13
38 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

He is a trump supporter and lied in order to try and ruin taylors career 

Sis get over it it’s been been like 2 years who cares

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, SolidSnake said:

Uh, Roseanne Barr circa 1990

honestly I'm just confused at this point

26l95JZ.gif

badgirlmeat
42 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

lied in order to try and ruin taylors career 

i remember it being the other way round :derpga:

🤠

SolidSnake
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

honestly I'm just confused at this point

26l95JZ.gif

You said you've never seen a trump supporter who is a feminist and I just listed one. Where are you lost? 

Pop Music
Just now, seXXX dreams said:

Sis get over it it’s been been like 2 years who cares

I care about her a lot and she was truly hurt by his actions so I will never forgive him

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

sipthistea
7 minutes ago, Andree said:

how? taylor swift doesn't support Candice Owens like kanye aka a transphobic woman that doesn't believe in BLM and racism. 

But she's problematic because she's the type of artist that doesn't have anything to say. Everything's just about her, but there's nothing she stands for in our society (Or at least she's not vocal about it). Every move she makes is just a marketing move, but her views are not very clear. That's problematic. 

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

???

people just want to hate on Taylor because she exists.

they don't have proof that she supports trump.

the fact that all of her friends voted for hilary

DbdiylrWkAIt1Rs.jpg:large

and that she doesn't believe in gender norms, supports BLM, wants gun control and supports gay people.

Yo GagaGaga
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

You said you've never seen a trump supporter who is a feminist and I just listed one. Where are you lost? 

oh.

Well I mean there's a 20 year gap between what she said then and what she said now. But like others have said, everything she's supported (feminism, BLM, trans rights, gay rights) line up with being pretty liberal, like where are you getting Trump supporter vibes from her?

SolidSnake
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

oh.

Well I mean there's a 20 year gap between what she said then and what she said now. But like others have said, everything she's supported (feminism, BLM, trans rights, gay rights) line up with being pretty liberal, like where are you getting Trump supporter vibes from her?

Generally conservatives in entertainment keep quiet about their political beliefs because they are afraid it'll hurt their career, also starting in country doesnt help either. 

Andrea B
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

But she's problematic because she's the type of artist that doesn't have anything to say. Everything's just about her, but there's nothing she stands for in our society (Or at least she's not vocal about it). Every move she makes is just a marketing move, but her views are not very clear. That's problematic. 

I agree that she's kind problematic(ex-boyfriends etc) but not being vocal about who you support in politics is not problematic. 

Archived