💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Janelle Monae - I Like That

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

ordinarynam1310

Janelle really puts out some of the best visuals, some pop girls I know are shaking with their behind the scene music videos

Spoiler

:stalkga:

No one can touch Janelle Monae this year. The quality of her material is just out of this world.

RAMROD

Wait, will she have MVs for evry songs in her new album this year? That's awesome!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SchwineLove
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Wait, will she have MVs for evry songs in her new album this year? That's awesome!

Isn't she doing a visual album? I forget the term she's using

RAMROD
Just now, SchwineLove said:

I kinda forgot about that. But I am enjoying all these MVs

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FATCAT
12 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

An Emotionpicture!

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
20 minutes ago, Bio said:

No one can touch Janelle Monae this year. The quality of her material is just out of this world.

Honestly. She's absolutely killing it.

Purr more, hiss less.

lairofhk

Great visual, yes. However I'm not sure I'm digging the direction she's going musically/sonically on this album. She's definitely going for a more contemporary sound overall, but for some reason it just doesn't really sound like her. If I heard this song without knowing who it was by, I'm not sure I would immediately think it was Janelle. Her older tracks, from Electric Lady and before, were like, instantly recognizable. It's a fine song but again, not sure I'm feeling this era. i know i'm in the minority lol.

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

Great visual, yes. However I'm not sure I'm digging the direction she's going musically/sonically on this album. She's definitely going for a more contemporary sound overall, but for some reason it just doesn't really sound like her. If I heard this song without knowing who it was by, I'm not sure I would immediately think it was Janelle. Her older tracks, from Electric Lady and before, were like, instantly recognizable. It's a fine song but again, not sure I'm feeling this era. i know i'm in the minority lol.

Gurl, whatever, she slayin'

Mr Mirko

It's great song. Chill and smooth.

Video is so fashionable. Classy. I like the scene from birds view where she is chillin in milk like liquid lol

Archived