đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We been sleeping on Kali Uchis

Gonzi

Featured Posts

Gonzi

I remember hearing about her a couple years ago but I wasn't really into her looks so I never gave her a chance but whew she just released her debut album and it's one of the best I've heard in the past few years. Her sound reminds me a little bit of Lana sometimes, just more sexy and groovy. Specially in the song Miami.

Listen to: Miami, Tomorrow (my personal fav and it was produced by Kevin Parker), Tyrant, In My Dreams, Just A Stranger, After The Storm. **** just listen to the whole thing from start to finish, it's flawless. :giveup:

Her music videos are iconic too :giveup:

Perfume

Been a fan since 2015 and so many people wont even give her a chance. She’s amazing in ALMOST every way. I just despise her social media personality and have since I became a fan. She’s just very very very insecure in herself and her work, but her interviews and interactions with fans are great. 

an angel held me like a child

PunkTheFunk

I discovered her earlier this year (just before she released After The Storm) and haven't looked back. She's amazing :tony:

Gonzi
14 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Been a fan since 2015 and so many people wont even give her a chance. She’s amazing in ALMOST every way. I just despise her social media personality and have since I became a fan. She’s just very very very insecure in herself and her work, but her interviews and interactions with fans are great. 

her social media image is low key what pushed me away from listening to her tbh :sweat:

Panchecco

one of her songs was used for AHS Roanoke teasers and I really love it but I never really listened to anything else from her so maybe I will now that you recommended her

sipthistea
1 hour ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Why?

Emvee

Yes, I will admit. I was sleeping on Kali Uchis until a guy sent me her song Tirano. I initially brushed it off cause i thought he was just sending me random Spanish songs to impress me, but i loved it lol. There’s also Tyrant if you don’t speak Spanish. 

Love her collaborations with Gorillaz and Juanes. 

I desperately want to hear her collab with Little Dragon. 

Archived