💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sharp Objects HBO

Daredevil

Featured Posts

Daredevil

I can’t believe no one is talking about the recent trailer of Sharp Objects. :pray: 

It’s an adaptation by the author of Gone Girl (Gillian Flynn). She also did the screenplay btw. 

It was directed by Jean-Marc Vallée (Big Little Lies) and produced by the producer of Get Out. 

Starring: Amy Adams, Patricia Clarkson, Sophia Lillis, etc.  :whitney:

check it out

this is gonna win some Golden Globes and Emmys. bookmark me

PanPikus

OMG I read that book in 2013 and I love it. OMG so excited! :giveup:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

mpthecat

I can't wait for this! I loved the book and everything Flynn has done, I hope there will be a new book down the line.

Wixson

You can tell this is going to be good just by looking at the cast and the crew. :laughga: I read the book after Gone Girl's adaptation hit the theaters and have been in love ever since. :giveup:

Daredevil
8 minutes ago, giantdoseofbs said:

I can't wait for this! I loved the book and everything Flynn has done, I hope there will be a new book down the line.

she's currently writing a new book and I heard she was gonna release it this year. but I'm not sure where I found that. 

She's also writing the remake of the British series "Utopia" for Amazon. 

http://www.vulture.com/2018/04/amazon-is-making-utopia-series-with-gillian-flynn.html

mpthecat
13 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

she's currently writing a new book and I heard she was gonna release it this year. but I'm not sure where I found that. 

She's also writing the remake of the British series "Utopia" for Amazon. 

http://www.vulture.com/2018/04/amazon-is-making-utopia-series-with-gillian-flynn.html

Oh really? I knew about Utopia, but I didn't know about a new book! Excited! :giveup:

Scathach

I’m surprised HBO waited summer to release this as it won’t be eligible for this year’s Emmys and will be against BLL s2 in 2019 Emmys. Seems like a bad strategy to me.

Archived