Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

River
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So true! it was so fun with 4DX

Yea, all the SHIELD from all other MCU films, And I hope there are clarity about Ant-Man and Hawkeye whereabout :giveup:

I prefer not to spoil you about hawkeye if you didn't read the comics :laughga:

I just hope they will know about Coulson already, he was the glue and the team needs it so much..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I know I cannot wait that long and I am assuming some people will think spoiler is funny cos internet, so I took a chance and flyout for showing on the 25th :madge:

I wanted to go to the midnight/midday  showing on Thursday but they all sold out faster than you can say Ferrari:selena: 

RAMROD
Just now, Eggsy said:

Tickets Preordered.. Our theater Releases on the 27th :giveup:

How hype are you, fam? :giveup: Are you attending matinee or evening or midnight show?

Just now, River said:

I prefer not to spoil you about hawkeye if you didn't read the comics :laughga:

I just hope they will know about Coulson already, he was the glue and the team needs it so much..

Oh, the prequel to Infinity War? I have read it, but who knows what will happen in thie movie. :oprah:

Just now, Chrastapher said:

I wanted to go to the midnight/midday  showing on Thursday but they all sold out faster than you can say Ferrari:selena: 

Ya, it surpassed the Black Panther pre-order sales already, can you imagine that?! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sarahb
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That's sucks, fam, about The Age of Ultron. I am sorry to hear :diane:

Hope this time around will be much better. Also avoid the YouTube comments too!

I don't even watch any of these TV Spots mini trailer cos they are usually showing too much :giggle:

The convention may be a bit tough, I am assuming that will come earlier in the day and the movies by evening? I hope most people in the con will be considerate. The rule of thumb is a week or two before we can talk freely about an anticipated movie, I believe :giggle:

Yeah I know YouTube comments will almost certainly have spoilers. And Facebook comments. Most comment sections really. Hell even on online games there'll probably be someone with a spoiler as their name lol. 

I've only seen the 2 main trailers and a few ads I saw on tv so all good there. 

And I'm just really really hoping people at the convention will keep their mouths shut :selena:

Just now, RAMROD said:

Ya, it surpassed the Black Panther pre-order sales already, can you imagine that?! :giveup:

The Force Awakens opening weekend record is about to be broken :pray:

RAMROD
Just now, sarahb said:

Yeah I know YouTube comments will almost certainly have spoilers. And Facebook comments. Most comment sections really. Hell even on online games there'll probably be someone with a spoiler as their name lol. 

I've only seen the 2 main trailers and a few ads I saw on tv so all good there. 

And I'm just really really hoping people at the convention will keep their mouths shut :selena:

So true. And hopefully, since the directors requested it officially on their social media, the comic book fans who are attending the con will not be blabbing around about spoilers. Best of luck! :sis:

RAMROD
Just now, Chrastapher said:

The Force Awakens opening weekend record is about to be broken :pray:

It will be so crazy when it happened! Historic :giveup:

sarahb

I wanna be sitting in that cinema already :giveup: I swear I won't be stalking any more of the actors in the meantime :stalkga:

PerfectGUY

I feel like it's coming too soon !!!! I'm not ready yet !!! I want the hype to keep going a little more

I'm also seeing it on 25th , can't wait! I hope to remain unspoiled until then, but I've already heard some minor stuff... :hmm:

PerfectGUY

My sister knows the guy who makes the storyboards for most of the MCU films (including IW) and he spoiled her everything including the deaths / or non deaths. I'm living with a spoiler alert in my own house :selena:

RAMROD
1 hour ago, RudzXinc said:

2 more days. And I'm ready!!!!!

Waiting for weekend showing? :sis:

34 minutes ago, filsns said:

I'm also seeing it on 25th , can't wait! I hope to remain unspoiled until then, but I've already heard some minor stuff... :hmm:

Gurll, better of those chains for the moment. :sis:  It is only couple more days, so close yet so far :giveup:

28 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

My sister knows the guy who makes the storyboards for most of the MCU films (including IW) and he spoiled her everything including the deaths / or non deaths. I'm living with a spoiler alert in my own house :selena:

Oh wow, be good with your sister, otherwise maybe she will use that against you lol

But must be not fun for her if she is looking forward for the movie too? :selena:

Rudz Xinc
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Waiting for weekend showing? :sis:

Will watch it on the 25th!!

Look at those clowns

RAMROD
Just now, RudzXinc said:

Will watch it on the 25th!!

OH, my bad sksksks :woot:

Going 4DX too?