Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#janet52 with Vivacity Studios - May 11th-16

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

39829502950_2fed881510_o.jpg

Join me (Vivacity Studios) for a five-video series counting down to Janet Jackson's 52nd birthday. The series begins Friday,May 11th and concludes Wednesday,May 16th,Janet's birthday. I've worked very hard in conceptualizing,editing,and making sure these are the best videos possible for Janet's birthday celebration. All of the videos in this series will be uploaded to my Vimeo channel which you can follow here: https://vimeo.com/vivacitystudiosinc

Don't miss out on these epic videos! :sara:

RAMROD

Thought she is going to do new album :giggle:

Was gonna say I am hoping the new album will be more eventful than the last one. :giggle:

I enjoyed the last one but you know... :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dunk96
29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Thought she is going to do new album :giggle:

Was gonna say I am hoping the new album will be more eventful than the last one. :giggle:

I enjoyed the last one but you know... :giggle:

At this juncture who knows if Janet will even do a new album anytime soon. She's always so hush and then out of nowhere she'll drop an announcement and everyone loses their sh*t. I would love to hear a song about Eissa and motherhood and her relationship with Wissam in her new album. But at least we have some festival shows to look forward to this year as well as more SOTW stuff.

Archived