💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What If Bad Romance Was Never A Single?

WeSmokinEmAll

Featured Posts

Chamaquito

The Bad Romance video made me a fan. So I probably wouldn't be here on this moment if it was never a single. I'd probably be on RihannaDaily right now. She was my main pop girl back then..

I’m actually nice.

Gaga oh lala

Good question I honestly don't know. I would have been a different person if if Bad Romance wasnt released as a single. 🤔 

River

The GP will never know the best lyrics of all time "I love it when you call me legs in the morning buy me eggs" :giveup:

Can you imagine the impact she could do to the eggs industry?! she could bring the eggs to the front, to the mainstream!

But no, we got the first demo of Judas :madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TEANUS

Music never would’ve been invented :lolly:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Smother Em Eh

Her image probably would’ve been different. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Oriane

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have the constant praise it receives from the fanbase. Everyone always says it's her best song ever, it's always #1 in rankings. I wonder how it would have been if Bad Romance had not been a single, if it had not become her signature song, if it hadn't had the iconic music video etc. I don't think it would receive all the praise it has now honestly. Fans would probably say Poker Face instead, and Bad Romance would just be another Scheiße, Gypsy or Dancin' in Circles, a song loved by a lot of fans but that never got to be a single and that never makes it to the top of the rankings.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Bradley

Any song would have been a massive hit at that point in time.

I actually believe she still has that power now, provided she promotes the hell out of her music. Imagine if The Cure was promoted and had a music video, it would have been bigger than Million Reasons.

Joao Aurelio
5 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I would've been a happily married straight man with a family, stable income, and a house in the suburbs

giphy.gif

This my dear sister is the truth and only truth. God spoke tbe gospel and we became slaves to thy greatness.

When youre saviour gives you so much you just want so much more. And we glanced at the eden garden that day.

BUT the prophecies talk of a second coming

!!!!!

SHALLOW

Considering it’s Gaga’s signagure song...i think there’s a possibility she would be a little less famous

SwissMonster
10 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

And now we're all emotionally unstable gays with a constant need for validation

Gaga's impact is undeniable

giphy.gif

New twitter bio confirmed :selena:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived