💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shania Twain Supports D. Trump

Hades

Featured Posts

shoful

What is wrong with you people? She can’t have her own political opinion. Who cares who she likes politically. Shes a ****ing singer 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoebitch11
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’” Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio of the private event in Missouri. “Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in—‘Donald, we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed.”

“. . . So, he’s proud. I said, ‘Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know. . . . I had no idea. I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid. . . . And I thought they were smart. I said, ‘You’re wrong, Justin.’ He said, ‘Nope, we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well, in that case, I feel differently,’ I said, ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, ‘Check, because I can’t believe it.’”

“‘Well, sir, you’re actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn’t include energy and timber. . . . And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.’ It’s incredible.”

If Trump is intentionally saying things which he knows to be untrue, he is not communicating in an honest way, no matter how you define honest.

... Everybody is honest and dishonest. People perceived Donald Trump to be more honest than what they expect of most politicians, based on the way he communicated (really a lack of composure), this was perhaps appealing to some people at the time.

I get it, he lies. I'm not surprised. I knew. I basically watch the View every day, that presidency is a ****-show.

I'm just here defending Shania Twain on a Lady Gaga forum hunni. Y'all came in here like vultures.

SKANK
4 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

... Everybody is honest and dishonest. People perceived Donald Trump to be more honest than what they expect of most politicians, based on the way he communicated (really a lack of composure), this was perhaps appealing to some people at the time.

I get it, he lies. I'm not surprised. I knew. I basically watch the View every day, that presidency is a ****-show.

I'm just here defending Shania Twain on a Lady Gaga forum hunni. Y'all came in here like vultures.

Regardless of how candid his style of communication may seem to be, Donald Trump regularly says things which he knows to be untrue. He is a liar. He admits it. You admit it.

So, when Shina Twain shares her opinion that Donald Trump "seems honest," we can respect her right to have an opinion while also criticizing her opinion.

Lion Heart

In what world is Trump honest :rip: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

hoebitch11
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

Regardless of how candid his style of communication may seem to be, Donald Trump regularly says things which he knows to be untrue. He is a liar. He admits it. You admit it.

So, when Shina Twain shares her opinion that Donald Trump "seems honest," we can respect her right to have an opinion while also criticizing her opinion.

Her point... is that his audacity was honesty. And it was appealing.

At least make your criticisms sensible.

SKANK
29 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

Her point... is that his audacity was honesty. And it was appealing.

At least make your criticisms sensible.

There is nothing sensible about calling a man “honest” simply because he has the audacity to lie to your face in an appealing way. A wolf in sheeps clothing is still a wolf. 

Shania herself isn’t standing behind the uniformed comments she made. Take a lesson from that. 

PartySick
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

I think that's what she means but "he seems honest" isn't the correct way to put it. "He speaks his mind" or "he says what he means" would've been more accurate of her.

Imo, the only time he speaks his mind is when he's silent :dry:

🖤

RadioIsOurs

Even if I don't agree with her, it's not like I will go as far as to boycott her and stop listening to her music...like all this talk about not being 'divided' as a country only counts if you have the same opinion? :laughga:

SKANK
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think that's what she means but "he seems honest" isn't the correct way to put it. "He speaks his mind" or "he says what he means" would've been more accurate of her.

Imo, the only time he speaks his mind is when he's silent :dry:

The inability to filter your thoughts, and there by offend a ton of reasonable people, isn’t an admirable quality for the most powerful man in the world to have. 

So even if that was the intention behind her remark, her opinion still deserves criticism.

RAMROD

Gurrrllll...! :chica:    :chica:    :chica: 

:giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick
16 minutes ago, SKANK said:

The inability to filter your thoughts, and there by offend a ton of reasonable people, isn’t an admirable quality for the most powerful man in the world to have. 

So even if that was the intention behind her remark, her opinion still deserves criticism.

I agree tbh.

🖤

Diamond Heart

i love Shania so to say this is disappointing is a HUGE understatement :cryga:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

FATCAT

Her quote reminds me of the phrase "I'd rather be stabbed in the front than stabbed in the back" and if that ain't the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to an election.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived