Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga took a melody from an Avicii song???/coincidence + proof

Andreu

Featured Posts

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

The accusation here is very strong and yes, it is insulting to Gaga's artistry.

You are insane to think Gaga stole a little section in the middle of an Avicis whatever song and used it as a lick

But if you wanna be crowed as having a hear that can identify 4 notes even when doubled the tempo. Nice

There are different things that insult Gaga's artistry. Madonna is a living insult for example. Pointing out a little section that kinda sounds similar doesn't mean anything. If your pissed of about something calm down before writing a comment that only insults yourself. Your better than this and this is not meant to be ironic.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Should i make it public then?

I meant that when you're the only person that listened to what I suggested and answered, without the need of trashing me, saying I'm disrespecting Gaga (bc obviously if I am in GGD is to disrespect her apparently) or replying without reading the whole thing

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I meant that when you're the only person that listened to what I suggested and answered, without the need of trashing me, saying I'm disrespecting Gaga (bc obviously if I am in GGD is to disrespect her apparently) or replying without reading the whole thing

Most of the people here are sane it's just that these people don't talk a lot here.

Gagadonna
32 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Girl sorry but this is such a reach :toofunny:  I highly doubt they knew of this song whilst they were making the cure

You realize that you contradict yourself? :ladyhaha:

If that was a reach, you wouldn't have thought of The Cure

But yeah, electronic music sounds pretty similar, so you're still right 

Andreu
Just now, Gagadonna said:

You realize that you contradict yourself? :ladyhaha:

If that was a reach, you wouldn't have thought of The Cure

But yeah, electronic music sounds pretty similar, so you're still right 

T

H

A

K

S

Killa
6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

There are different things that insult Gaga's artistry. Madonna is a living insult for example. Pointing out a little section that kinda sounds similar doesn't mean anything. If your pissed of about something calm down before writing a comment that only insults yourself. Your better than this and this is not meant to be ironic.

I'm not pissed honey, and i've always defended taking ideas from other artists. Like, it's been done since ever. It was done even heavier in baroque era than in hip hop for christ sakes. Ofc they would compose a lot more than anyone right now...but a new is a new idea. I get that

What i dont get is why Little monsters have to trash Gaga everytime. And this thread doesn't seem that innocent to me, like i thought it was funny until i heard the drop with the melody.

I think it makes no sense, and this is witchhunt and an opportunity to show you're just a bit smart. And that for me is sad. Sorry for beign so serious and coming out agressively.

and the life tags seems mocking tbh

vinster13
37 minutes ago, Andreu said:

OK, so I was relistening all the Avicii unreleased stuff I have on my computer and found something... funny.

Listen to that song and tell me, doesn't it sound familiar? I think it's a coincidence but damn, it's undeniable.

Hide contents

Proof he played it before the Cure was even planned, in summer 2016

Ok the real question is: can you pm me your avicii unreleased?

Bloody hooker

The only thing that might sound similar is the key of the song and the fast arpeggiated chords. Even that is a bit of a reach.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

radioactive

Honestly there are like small hints for TC but I doubt The Cure was inspired by that song :awkney:

It’s a bop tho :music:

Andreu
1 minute ago, Killa said:

I think it makes no sense, and this is witchhunt and an opportunity to show you're just a bit smart. And that for me is sad. Sorry for beign so serious and coming out agressively

Don't get me wrong, I get you:kara:

but it was just that I was browsing through the music on my PC and found this, and I wanted to share it. Don't wanna pretend to be smart or anytihng. Probably it's both that you took it too serious and that I didn't make it clear enough that this a lighthearted thing. 

2 minutes ago, Killa said:

nd the life tags seems mocking tb

To me it reinfoced the feeling of randomness :chica:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Killa said:

I'm not pissed honey, and i've always defended taking ideas from other artists. Like, it's been done since ever. It was done even heavier in baroque era than in hip hop for christ sakes. Ofc they would compose a lot more than anyone right now...but a new is a new idea. I get that

What i dont get is why Little monsters have to trash Gaga everytime. And this thread doesn't seem that innocent to me, like i thought it was funny until i heard the drop with the melody.

I think it makes no sense, and this is witchhunt and an opportunity to show you're just a bit smart. And that for me is sad. Sorry for beign so serious and coming out agressively.

and the life tags seems mocking tbh

I'm sorry that i came of a little snooty here. I am as a person very critical of everything i consume especially media. But this rarely changes my perspective on the song. I just like that i get information. The more i know about the stuff i consume the mor ei understand it (at least i pretend to understant it :poot:) I don't want to bash Gaga and i'm certain @Andreu wasn't either.

Andreu
2 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

Ok the real question is: can you pm me your avicii unreleased?

I'm compilating stuff still, but if you want when I finish I can send you what I have. PM ur email or someting:hug:

But everything is online, so I don't see the point tbh:sweat:

Archived