Featured Posts

The Bling

Best Madonna album turning 15 today :pray::pray::pray:

giphy.gif

Stream it fats, as I do every day of my life

FtrL6b.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

shoful

YESSSS. This is one of my favorite albums of hers! It’s a lyrical masterpiece. I’m so excited for her new album cause she’s working with Mirwais again!! #AL2.0

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Anveeroy

Recently I have started listening to this album. 

American Life is truly a masterpiece! :worship2:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Phoebe Buffay

What an album, whew! :worship2: She served looks, bops, ballads, lyrics... :diane: My faves are: American Life, Hollywood, Nobody Knows Me, Mother and Father, Die Another Day and Easy Ride. :tony:

Anderson123

Nothing Fails. :golfclap: And also pretty much every song on it, such an underrated Madonna album.

FfFfFfFF

One of her best. :wub: (Hollywood, Intervention, Mother and Father, Nobody Knows Me :tony:)

That J

Probably my favorite album ever to come from Madonna. It still holds up. It actually holds up better now than before. This was an album I knew would get love after the fact and it finally has.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Bellatrix

American Life was the first Madge album that I bought. One of my favorites :diane:

It's such a shame that the AL video got censored. The video is brilliant

That J

I was thinking back. 15 years ago it was like 2003...i was 24 years old and living on the beach in Florida.  So vividly, I recall driving up and down the strip at the ocean blasting that album, learning it and loving it.  This isnt a typical "beach record" by NO MEANS but even today I can still smell the water while hearing Love Profusion, see the bright lights of the night during Mother and Father....sitting on the chilly beach at night to X-Static Process.   Great times indeed.  

AND...the original AL video as posted above is in the top 5 greatest videos of all time. Period!!!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived