💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think It’s Too Soon?

Twitter

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I know about this theory but i don't know where it came from. I mean, why would she scrap it only cause he died? I think that she just postponed it and then changed her mind.

That’s possible. Maybe cause his death inspired her to write something personal. I hope she did postpone all the original material cause the “Art Of Darkness” sound very ARTPOP/TFM 2.0 :excited2:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLuca

We get ASIB and a stand alone song. 

LG6 hype can start in 2019. Ive learned my lessons in the ARTPOP era. I was right about all my Joanne predictions/expectations and I think I will continue to be right.

Im just happy when she releases music but right now im still satisfied with Joanne.

I think we can be hyped for the movie and Vegas cuz those are happening beofre LG6

Decodekid

When an era ends i really dont pay attention to Gaga until we’re somehow near the beggining of something.

i did not stan in 2015

i did not hype myself for ARTPOP until July 2013  

Im Harol don't tell anyone

SHALLOW
13 minutes ago, KING said:

That’s possible. Maybe cause his death inspired her to write something personal. I hope she did postpone all the original material cause the “Art Of Darkness” sound very ARTPOP/TFM 2.0 :excited2:

I'd love it. But i know people on this site that would definitely consider that "dated" if she'd release it now :reductive:

Weasel
1 hour ago, Monster7 said:

She'll release it by Q1 or Q2 2019, she's not going to release an album and due to ASIB and Las Vegas do very little promotion for LG6... Oh wait

I keep seeing that people think she'll spend ages on ASIB but I highly doubt that. Besides a few interviews in the first week, what else can they really do? The movie will/should speak for itself? 

As for Vegas, I agree that the album should be out before it starts, but I still think she could promote it during the tour. After all, she released BTW and Judas when she was doing the Monster Ball too. 

1 hour ago, JohnWayne97 said:

I think Gaga is recording since before Coachella... we even got one of the results of it - The Cure :lolly: 

I guess she changed some directions for the album cause now she's working a lot with BloodPop and Boys Noize, cause DJWS died after all his meltdowns :laughga: also think she's in a hurry cause she's gotta drop this sh*t before Vegas residency :gum: let's pray to this to happen lil sisters :pray: kisses yall :hug:

omg :ladyhaha:

TheSlash
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

7vz6m.gif

That's the perfect showcase of my creativity :icega: .

OT: You're a little late, sis. The hype train left the station when Gaga posted pictures of her and DJWS working at the tour bus :laughga:

Ew, David!

Tom Nook
1 hour ago, FrankenWayne said:

Yesterday I made a very crazy theory, remember when she uploaded a video in the recording studio also without audio, that was in September 2015

well she advert perfect illusion a year later, now here comes my theory, she could be releasing the next single of her new album in April of 2019.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought that video was from the production of I Want Your Love tho

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

illySpencer
3 hours ago, Weasel said:

13 months. 

Not at all ! The writing of Joanne began 7 mouth before she dropped PI. When she posted this photo, she talked about the prior LG5 (with RedOne on it). 

But yes, it’s really too soon, she said back in December that she just started the writing of LG6. So I think not before 2019, maybe the lead in December 2018 ? 

2ndTimeAround

She could literally drop an album at any time.... You don't need huge TV promo or radio gigs to make an album launch successful in 2018. It is literally all about streaming services and maxamizing growth on those services. The elton john your song was a good platform to push her name out there.... She got the GP back with The Cure... She smashed coachella last year, super bowl... She's lifted her status and I think in between now, and asib and Vegas, a new pop album would def do wonders! She doesn't need to do massive promo tours which is good for her health, she could do some kick ass music videos and bring back her aesthetics that she is known for, but still remain GP friendly. I think she knows this too. She has so many cards in her hands, and I think she will play the right ones this time...

She will be basing her next move around her health.... 

ltlmnstr

I'm one of those stans that have hope for August 19 will be an announcement every year. 

8 hours ago, Decodekid said:

When an era ends i really dont pay attention to Gaga until we’re somehow near the beggining of something.

i did not stan in 2015

i did not hype myself for ARTPOP until July 2013  

Some of GGD needs to take notes then! :trollga:

Sableye

How does that vacancy tie into this next album? Would she even be able to release an album this or next year? She couldn't tour while doing those shows, right? 

The 13 months before LG5 thing doesn't matter. Gaga will be releasing new music for her Vegas show. Whether its singles or albums, it'll be completely unrelated to ASIB and definitely for her own album.

(also, I'm like 80% sure Joanne was made in like... 5 seconds lol it was mostly done on GarageBand!!! so time is fake n irrelevant)

no, it's not too soon. Have fun just dont get pressed along da way 

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Archived