💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think It’s Too Soon?

Twitter

Featured Posts

For the LG6 hype train right now?

qA6CEKi.gif

I understand when Gaga teases us with her infamous silent videos in the studio, we go crazy (as we should). But is it really worth it?

This is NOT a cynical thread! But I think we should have learned our lessons after the past times this happen. Discuss :classy:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

How long did it take until the first announcement when she started teasing Joanne/PI?

Musery

Weasel
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

How long did it take until the first announcement when she started teasing Joanne/PI?

13 months. 

Bazaar

Yes and no: 

Yes because we actually know that she's working on it (tho she never said it was LG6:selena:)

And no becuase... It's Gaga... you know :triggered:

ryanripley

we've known about this album since last year :firega: 

the train left ages ago :firega: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Killa
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

13 months. 

That was not Joanne, that was the scrapped 8 songs

You don't wanna see blood on you, little onesters are savage. Hide

OP

Sis, we are addicted to the hype, Gaga  and Hype are one

Also a collab with Bloodpop should not have to do with her album. Hopefully for once

Ryusei
12 minutes ago, Weasel said:

13 months. 

I meant when did she start posting muted videos in the studio

Musery

Weasel
6 minutes ago, Killa said:

That was not Joanne, that was the scrapped 8 songs

You don't wanna see blood on you, little onesters are savage. Hide

OP

Sis, we are addicted to the hype, Gaga  and Hype are one

Also a collab with Bloodpop should not have to do with her album. Hopefully for once

I think she was referring to the start of the writing process actually. Because I just scrolled through her insta and she started teasing the writing about 9 months before PI dropped. Meanwhile she started to share studio selfies about 3 months before PI dropped. 

I suppose that she is either finished / far into the writing process as of now and we should be closer to the album compared to back then when she posted that lg5 time selfie. And considering I doubt that she'd release the album right when ASIB drops / when she tours for Vegas, the album should be scheduled to drop sooner than Joanne meaning that we might be just a month or 2 away from a single dropping imo. 

Just now, Jessica Germ said:

Gagz could start vlogging. Easiest way to entertain us, thirsty hunties

A Gagavision 2.0 is better than silent videos.

Green Detox
3 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Gagz could start vlogging. Easiest way to entertain us, thirsty hunties

Best selling youtuber come thry

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

I think she was referring to the start of the writing process actually. Because I just scrolled through her insta and she started teasing the writing about 9 months before PI dropped. Meanwhile she started to share studio selfies about 3 months before PI dropped. 

This! 

@Killa also the original LG5 material became scrapped shortly after Bowie passed. 

Killa
4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I suppose that she is either finished / far into the writing process as of now and we should be closer to the album compared to back then when she posted that lg5 time selfie. And considering I doubt that she'd release the album right when ASIB drops / when she tours for Vegas, the album should be scheduled to drop sooner than Joanne meaning that we might be just a month or 2 away from a single dropping imo. 

yes shes gonna have something for vegas and probably release right after it, and continue promoting right with the tour. I think that's how they've being doing

Infinity Wave

Guys you cannot count the whole 13 months since we know for sure that she began working on Joanne after Bowie passed. 

Colourful

Archived