Ariana Grande performs NTLTC @ coachella

Bat

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

well she was lowey out of tune in the chorus 

Spoiler

you're right, that's crazy like there is nobody screaming or singing

ryanripley

she sounded weird for the chorus and all she really did was walk around and sing but i don't think she had any time to prepare anything

i hope this song gets great performances in the future though, the music video has a lot of potential for city themed sets

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaybeKermit

what's with the crowd?
I'm starting to think  Coachella is just a festival where people go to brand themselves on social media?

I mean... the whole Coachella hype is so annoying always, and it's EVERYWHERE (and I'm from Belgium), so I always expect it to be something CRAZYYYYY/.... But then I see videos and the crowd is DEADDD, and I'm like... qué? 

At least people here go to festivals to PARTY :fthis:

Killa

That nasality, it's expected for this to happen. The struggle is real. That's what happens when you dont pay attention to uniform your registers, and just sing as high as you can

18 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

what's with the crowd?
I'm starting to think  Coachella is just a festival where people go to brand themselves on social media?

I mean... the whole Coachella hype is so annoying always, and it's EVERYWHERE (and I'm from Belgium), so I always expect it to be something CRAZYYYYY/.... But then I see videos and the crowd is DEADDD, and I'm like... qué? 

Ikr, like festivals here in Amsterdam are wild, people just do their thing but Coachella almost looks the same as Fashion week 

LUO YI
27 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

what's with the crowd?

That’s what these hoes go for :selena: people don’t PARTY. I was atchingn Cardi B and she slayed and the crowd was dead

The night sky tells all

Esteban
58 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

what's with the crowd?

Vive la Belgique!/Lang leve België ! I'm french and I think Dour is 100x better than Coachella ^^

Back to the topic, I usually dont like Ariana's songs but I love this one and this perf is ok.

ItsTommyBitch

Her voice sounded a bit tired, those are easy notes for her.

Hope later performances are better

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

JohnnyVersace

She definitely ****ed up the first chorus, but I thought the end was pretty phenomenal. Those high notes in the end. :giveup:

MaybeKermit
3 hours ago, Bat said:

Ikr, like festivals here in Amsterdam are wild, people just do their thing but Coachella almost looks the same as Fashion week 

2 hours ago, Esteban said:

Vive la Belgique!/Lang leve België ! I'm french and I think Dour is 100x better than Coachella ^^

Back to the topic, I usually dont like Ariana's songs but I love this one and this perf is ok.

3 hours ago, Graffiti Heart said:

That’s what these hoes go for :selena: people don’t PARTY. I was atchingn Cardi B and she slayed and the crowd was dead

Right?? I mean i dont like to go to festivals myself, but I know here in belgium the crowds can MAKE YA CUM 

It's sad to know people pay 400$ (or how much?) Just for some pictures

Archived